|commission of inquiry||Soruşturma komisyonu|
|court of inquiry||Soruşturma mahkemesi|
|independent inquiry||Bağımsız soruşturma|
|public inquiry||Kamu soruşturması|
|scientific inquiry||Bilimsel araştırma|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· New York prosecutors subpoenaed Deutsche Bank in Trump probe, reports NYT →
While Deutsche Bank's response to the subpoena “reinforces the seriousness of the legal threat” the investigation poses for the Republican president and his business, the inquiry is still at an early stage, the Times said, citing an unnamed person.
The China Post
· NYC prosecutor sought records from Trump’s bank →
The office of Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance sent a subpoena last year to Deutsche Bank as part of its investigation into Trump’s business dealings, The New York Times reported Wednesday, citing four people familiar with the inquiry.
· Swedish economy suffers record hit but escapes 'horror show' after controversial COVID-19 approach →
Stefan Löfven, the prime minister, has launched an inquiry into the handling of the pandemic.
· Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (PEAK) CEO Thomas Herzog on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our team was able to go from initial inquiry to a signed lease in just 14 days to win the business.
· Singapore Reform Party names Charles Yeo acting chairman in leadership reshuffle →
An inquiry regarding the issue was held last Thursday with CEC members over a video conference.
· On Track Innovations Ltd. (OTIVF) CEO Yehuda Holtzman on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As we are experienced an increased number of inquiries for unintended contactless payment systems.
The New York Times
· Sally Yates, Under Attack by Republicans, Defends Flynn Investigation →
Her testimony was sharply at odds with the message of Republican lawmakers who control the panel and convened the hearing as part of an inquiry to discredit the broader Trump-Russia investigation, which many of them view as corrupt.
· The Middleby Corporation (MIDD) CEO Timothy FitzGerald on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And during this period, we are getting more inquiries on solutions to address that which we have.
The New York Times
· Trump’s Bank Was Subpoenaed by N.Y. Prosecutors in Criminal Inquiry →
The subpoena, sent to Deutsche Bank, suggests that the inquiry into President Trump’s business practices is more wide-ranging than previously known.