“Instance” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· MiX Telematics Limited (MIXT) CEO Stefan Joselowitz on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And -- but in most instances, we see that headwind being -- it's certainly that the intensity -- the current intensity of it easing as the restrictions ease.
· StoneCo: It's Time To Book Profits →
For instance, according to company filings, approximately 50% of all e-commerce transactions in Brazil went through StoneCo platforms.
The New York Times
· Boston Marathon Canceled for the First Time →
Keep in mind that there’s a chance — because of a lack of testing kits or because you’re asymptomatic, for instance — you won’t be able to get tested.
· Trump takes aim at Twitter employee amid crusade against company for fact check label →
The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, has tracked documented cases of voter fraud for the past 20 years and found more than 1,200 instances — about 200 of which involve misuse of absentee ballots.
The New York Times
· How ‘Quiz’, a Drama About Coughing, Captivated Lockdown Britain →
During the trial, for instance, the jury had been shown footage of Charles Ingram’s appearance, which had been supplied and edited by the company Celador, which produced the series.
· 3 Mortgage REITs Still At Deep Discounts →
For instance, AGNC estimated that its tangible net book value per share was up 12% since the start of the quarter.
· BeeHero smartens up hives to provide 'pollination as a service' with $4M seed round →
The stress level of the queen, for instance.
· ‘A battery drain on my mind, body and soul’: Warwick Thornton on why he needed to escape in The Beach →
Every once in a while the film-maker treats the camera as a kind of quasi-confessional booth, reflecting on various aspects of his life: moments of profound regret, for instance, as well as depression, and even self-harm.
· 'We've kicked the can down the road': Australian businesses brace for slow recovery →
For instance, motor vehicle sales were down 48.5% in April, compared to the same month last year, according to the industry sales tracker, V-Facts.