“Instance” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Trump spent Memorial Day weekend tweeting conspiracy theories and petty attacks →
And as Rupar has written, “the only instance of large-scale mail-in election fraud possibly swaying an election in recent history is a Republican scheme in North Carolina in 2018.
The New York Times
· Boris Johnson Backs Top Aide Accused of Flouting Lockdown Rules →
Keep in mind that there’s a chance — because of a lack of testing kits or because you’re asymptomatic, for instance — you won’t be able to get tested.
The New York Times
· Your Monday Briefing →
In Germany, for instance, which has allowed religious services for weeks, 40 worshipers tested positive for the coronavirus after a service at a Baptist church in Frankfurt.
· Tasty pursuits! What consumers are turning to when restaurants are shut →
For instance, Metro Cash & Carry witnessed more than 50% growth in the biscuits and snacks category, when the country entered its third phase of lockdown in May, as compared to the pre-Covid period.
· Mumbai needs a lot better planning to handle Covid →
In the case of PPE, for instance, some of those donating these to hospitals found that while a few hospitals were complaining of shortages, the reality was they had not come to the central dispatch centres to pick up their quotas.
· Covid PF change: How much more take-home do you get now? →
For instance, in our example of Rs 10,000 wage, the employer and the employee contribute Rs 1,000 each instead of Rs 1,200 each earlier.
· 2020 election: Trump falsely claims 'thousands' of forgeries on mail-in ballots, despite his own commission not finding a single case of fraud →
President’s own advisory commission on election integrity spent eight months probing claims of voter fraud and did not turn up single confirmed instance
· Electronic Arts: Staying Long →
For instance, while digital net bookings saw a decline on a quarterly basis – bookings were still up by 9% on a trailing 12-month basis, with particularly impressive growth of 15% across live services:
· NG Weekly: Last Week's Low Holds As Rotation Higher Developed Within The Multi-Month Balance →
In the prior two historical instances of this development (March 2016 and December 2017), NG subsequently rose from 1.70s to 3.25s and 2.65s to 4.5s, respectively.