|instead of having||代わりに|
|instead of just||ただではなく|
|instead of using||使用する代わりに|
· James Mattis harshly condemns Trump’s handling of George Floyd protests →
Instead he tries to divide us.
The New York Times
· M.L.B. Took 9 Days to Address George Floyd. Was It Too Late? →
Instead, Kaepernick faced backlash for his actions, remains unemployed by an N.F.L.
· Hong Kong to lead Tiananmen mourning despite virus vigil ban →
Organisers have instead called for residents to light candles at 8pm (1200 GMT) wherever they happen to be.
· Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) CEO Mike Rosenbaum on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I know before COVID, you had talked a bit about some of these companies were maybe not as willing to jump to on-prem, because they're on a mainframe, and they wanted instead to go all the way to a cloud system.
· 13 mental health resources for black people trying to cope right now →
At the same time, the saturation of online images and commentary portraying injustice toward black people means spending time on the internet can be draining instead of restorative.
The Wall Street Journal
· Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis Says Trump ‘Tries to Divide Us’ →
“Instead he tries to divide us.
· Hydroxychloroquine: Anti-malaria drug called 'miracle' by Trump does not prevent Covid-19, study says →
Instead, the study found the drug was no more effective than a placebo, a vitamin in this study, in preventing the virus.
The New York Times
· For Hong Kong, Tiananmen Looms Over the Future →
The legislation would also allow the mainland’s feared security agencies to set up their operations publicly in Hong Kong for the first time, instead of operating on a limited scale in secrecy.
· NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) Presents at 4th Annual Needham Automotive Tech Day Conference (Transcript) →
But, then, there's also these -- but there is fixed robots and assembly lines more cobots, instead of robots that have to shut down whenever a human gets there or a manufacturing of the big cases around the robots.
· James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution →
Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes.