Ayrıca bakınız: nephew servant except
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The Guardian · Matt Hancock scored an own goal with his cheap shot at footballersWhat an insult to those brave NHS workers who made the ultimate sacrifice.
· The New York Times · Variety: Puns and AnagramsA couple of visual puns that I won’t lump in with the above group but will mention are the arresting clue at 38A, with arrows pointing UP TO (today’s) DATE, and the little insult at 31A, where the correct interpretation of the symbol “/” is OR, as in DORK.
· Malay Mail · Think tank: Xenophobia, racism rampant on social media amid global Covid-19 lockdowns, Malaysia includedThe report noted a growing trend of these racially-charged insults after its authors had sifted through thousands of comments posted on Twitter that were used as a parameter to gauge the level of xenophobic hate comments being made.
· The New York Times · Coronavirus Live Updates: Trump Says He Won’t Wear a Mask, Despite C.D.C.’s RecommendationAnd it came at a particularly contentious briefing where the president insulted reporters, jousted with his own administration and returned to pugilistic form.
· The New York Times · Operate On With a BeamI wanted a poisonous insult, rather than a BLOW DART.
· CNA · Football: Ex-footballer Drogba joins row after French scientists suggest testing virus vaccine in AfricaMira closed down public access to his Twitter account after receiving what he said were threats and insults.
· The Independent · How Venezuelan food is slowly finding its way to the UKIn January, a crowd of protesters with placards denouncing “imperialist stooges” surrounded the Bethnal Green cafe Arepa and Co, and people attending a function inside emerged to trade insults and throw beer.