· US 'looking at' banning TikTok, other Chinese social media apps, says Pompeo →
India banned 59 apps with Chinese links, including TikTok and UC Browser, on June 29, saying they were prejudicial to sovereignty, integrity and security of the country.
· 'Why no mention of Galwan Valley in MEA statement on talks', asks Rahul Gandhi day after China's de-escalation along LAC →
China will continue firmly safeguarding our territorial integrity as well as peace and tranquility in the border areas,” the Chinese Foreign Ministry said in its statement.
· Husham al Hashami: Renowned Iraqi scholar assassinated outside his home in Baghdad →
“We have known Husham as a man of immense integrity and courage, who advocated vehemently and honorably for a peaceful and prosperous Iraq,” said a statement by the Washington think tank Centre for Global Policy.
· Tata Power subsidiary completes sale of 3 ships for $212.76 million →
“Singapore-based Trust Energy Resources Pte Ltd (TERPL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Power has announced completion of sale of its three ships — MV Trust Agility, MV Trust Integrity and MV Trust Amity to Oldendorff Carriers GmbH & Co. KG, Germany — for a consideration of USD 212.76 million,” Tata Power said in a regulatory filing.
· US Supreme Court curbs 'faithless electors' in presidential voting →
State officials have said faithless electors threaten the integrity of American democracy by subverting the will of the electorate and opening the door to corruption.
· India-China disengagement: Indian Army to remain cautious, deal with new reality at LAC; details →
In order to ensure the territorial integrity, the army would need full access to these PPs as soon as possible.
· The referendum in Russia: The constitution changes, the reign of Putin to continue →
Nothing matters as much as territorial integrity and sovereignty.
· Department apologises for delays in getting food to tower residents →
He said there were concerns around the integrity of the donated food and volunteers were directed to remove it.
· Ipswich council puts your money where your mouse is →
The Ipswich Transparency and Integrity Hub was first flagged by Cr Harding in April, following her election to the new-look council.