|data integrity||Veri bütünlüğü|
|structural integrity||Yapısal bütünlük|
|territorial integrity||Toprak bütünlüğü|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Change Healthcare Inc. (CHNG) CEO Neil de Crescenzo on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But you know, the efforts around utilization management and electronic prior auth and payment accuracy or payment integrity are going to continue because it's appropriate to make sure that we have prudent spending in the healthcare industry.
· The Toro's (TTC) CEO Rick Olson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition to our value of respect for all, as previously mentioned, some of our other core people values include caring relationships, trust and integrity.
The New York Times
· ‘Not Just for Gays’: The Year the Tonys Dared to Go There →
“You serve a lot of masters when you work on something like the Tonys, and he was so effective at tailoring his work as he went while maintaining his integrity.”
· Facebook adds labels identifying state-controlled media →
The company announced its plan to do this a few months ago as one part of its ongoing “election integrity efforts,” along with such things as requiring a confirmed owner for pages and banning anti-voting ads.
· Facebook starts labeling ‘state-controlled media’ pages →
This labeling feature is part of a larger effort to protect the 2020 election’s integrity.
· Analysis: Turkey is winning in Libya, but challenges remain →
Turkey, meanwhile, defends Libya's territorial integrity and says the legitimate government should control the country in its entirety.
The New York Times
· Why We Published the Tom Cotton Op-Ed →
It would undermine the integrity and independence of The New York Times if we only published views that editors like me agreed with, and it would betray what I think of as our fundamental purpose — not to tell you what to think, but to help you think for yourself.
· Premier League clubs agree to use of neutral venues in order to finish 2019-20 season →
A number of sides, including Brighton and Watford, said doing so would put the integrity of the competition in question.
· Streets with no rage: Algeria’s protest movement considers how and when to come back →
Many of the movement’s leaders were already in jail, charged with vague crimes such as “harming national unity” or attacking “the integrity of national territory”.
· Banyan: Central Asian governments do not know how to talk about China →
When Banyan was last in Nur-Sultan, the capital of Kazakhstan, a foreign-ministry official explained that in return for copious investment in oilfields, infrastructure and manufacturing, the only explicit demand China makes of his government is for vocal support for China’s territorial integrity (see article).