|intellectual property rights||知的財産権|
· UK reviews Huawei decision in the wake of coronavirus pandemic →
The review comes as the Trump Administration recently imposed new sanctions forbidding any American intellectual property from being used in Huawei equipment.
· The 'New' Modern Corporation: The Battle For The Future →
This information-based world is one built upon a foundation of intellectual capital, whereas the previous structure was an industrial-based world built upon a foundation of physical capital.
· Coronavirus: Trump aide claims China guilty of cover-up akin to Chernobyl →
“So look, they’ve got a many, many year history of stealing American intellectual property and knocking off American technology.
· Trump news – live: US deaths near 100,000 as president golfs and White House predicts unemployment to remain in double digits through election →
The impression given is that the prime minister is so dependent on this man as a sort of intellectual valet that he simply cannot live without him.
· Cycling without a helmet in these suburbs the 'quickest route to police search' →
To be eligible people must have a mental illness, intellectual disability or cognitive impairment, be homeless, experiencing acute economic hardship, or have a serious addiction to drugs or alcohol.
· From the Archives, 1925: The Scopes 'monkey trial' →
We offered the public lantern lectures by such eminent men as Professors Harrison, David, and Hunter, and others-every lecture an intellectual treat.
· How Dominic Cummings became indispensable to Boris Johnson →
Not just to “get Brexit done”, the ringing election slogan, which party legend says was first uttered by a participant in one of his beloved focus groups, but to pursue his other intellectual preoccupation – reshaping the British state.
· Sex, lies and despair: unseen letters reveal Larkin's tortured love →
Larkin appreciated Jones as his intellectual equal, unlike his other women.
· Rodham by Curtis Sittenfeld review – Hill minus Bill →
It’s an irony of the book that, while seeking to rescue Hillary from caricature, it ends up being a kind of love letter to a type: the American bluestocking and female intellectual, who is given none of the licence of her less talented male peers.