Intellectual в новостях
|intellectual disabilities||Ограниченными интеллектуальными возможностями|
|intellectual disability||Интеллектуальная недееспособность|
|intellectual life||Интеллектуальная жизнь|
|intellectual property||Интеллектуальная собственность|
|intellectual property rights||Права на интеллектуальную собственность|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Schools to reopen to more pupils amid nagging concern over virus →
They believe staying at home and learning through virtual classes is insufficient for the mental and intellectual development of young Koreans.
· US launches trade probe into digital taxes, plowing ground for new tariffs →
U.S. President Donald Trump based his nearly two-year trade war with China on a Section 301 investigation into Beijing's intellectual property and technology transfer practices.
· Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.'s (BBW) CEO Sharon Price John on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our goal has been to leverage the synergy between retail and intellectual property initiatives to profitably grow the entire business.
· The harder reality gets for Johnson, the tighter he clings to Brexit fantasy →
That trait appeals to Johnson on an intellectual as well as a practical level.
· CBD Melbourne: Barrister faces eviction from chambers →
Copyright and, more broadly, the intellectual property arrangements as part of a Productivity Commission inquiry.
The New York Times
· How to Read a Coronavirus Study, or Any Science Paper →
If I call scientists and simply ask them to tell me about what they’ve done, they can offer me a riveting narrative of intellectual exploration.
· As others pull together on a coronavirus vaccine, why is the UK siding with big pharma? →
The proposal, a voluntary scheme that would pool knowledge, intellectual property and data about coronavirus health technologies, is not particularly radical – but you wouldn’t guess that from the recent protestations of pharmaceutical corporations.
The New York Times
· Live Stock Market Tracker and Updates →
Delayed titles include literary fiction by Elena Ferrante and David Mitchell, a book about manhood and parenting by the actor and comedian Michael Ian Black, “God-Level Knowledge Darts” from the comedy duo Desus and Mero, and nonfiction by prominent public intellectuals like Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Pankaj Mishra.
· Mike Pompeo says China's action on India border part of behaviour of ruling Communist Party →
The nature and the activity that they’re undertaking, the continued efforts to steal intellectual property, to advance in the South China Sea,” he said.
· Coronavirus: Drug giant AstraZeneca urged to make vaccine patent-free →
Exclusive: Pharmaceutical giant criticised after dismissing WHO initiative to share trial data and intellectual property rights for potential Covid-19 vaccines, writes Samuel Lovett