|continued to intensify||激化し続けた|
· Stress in COVID-19 era: young women worst affected →
As restrictions started to ease and the public has become less vigilant about social distancing, Ms Thompson’s anxiety has intensified.
· Moon's adviser says antagonizing China will start new Cold War →
Speaking from Seoul, Moon Chung-in was addressing the dilemma Seoul faces in its diplomatic relations with Washington and Beijing, as tensions between the two have intensified amid the coronavirus pandemic.
· (LEAD) S. Korea 'well aware' of concerns over tensions amid Sino-U.S. rift: minister →
Kang made the remarks during an interagency meeting held to discuss what South Korea's approach should be in terms of addressing the growing rivalry between the two major powers that has intensified over the coronavirus pandemic and China's legislative bid to tighten control over Hong Kong.
· Sharemarkets definitely aren't the economy in these pandemic times →
The market’s resurgence also ignores the intensifying tensions between the US and China, with another flashpoint emerging in Hong Kong, collapsing global trade flows, the crash in oil prices, the severity of the economic threats in Europe, the largely-forgotten wild card of Brexit and the collapse of growth in China, the world’s engine of growth in the post-financial crisis era.
· Gov't to hold strategy meeting amid rising Sino-U.S. tensions →
The diplomatic strategy session, to be presided over by First Vice Foreign Minister Cho Sei-young, is expected to focus on what South Korea's approach should be in terms of addressing the growing Sino-U.S. rivalry that has intensified over the coronavirus pandemic and China's legislative bid to tighten control over Hong Kong.
· Cummins: Sentiment Showing Even Wilder Swings Than The Business →
At this point, it appears to me that the outbreak (and the resulting shutdowns and declines in economic activity) is intensifying the downturn, but I don’t yet see reason to believe that it will fundamentally alter the longer-term cyclical pattern.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Times on May 28) →
The weaker value of the Chinese currency certainly reflects a conflict between Beijing and Washington which has intensified this year over the origin of the coronavirus pandemic.
· Top headlines in major S. Korean newspapers →
English-language dailies-- Coupang, Kurly distribution centers are shut down (Korea JoongAng Daily)-- Coronavirus cases rise again (Korea Herald)-- Strife between Korean gov't, UNC intensifies (Korea Times)(END)
· Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) CEO Darren Woods Hosts 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (Transcript) →
As we progressed through 2020, the challenging market conditions of 2019 has broadened and intensified for each of our businesses.
· Walgreens Boots Alliance: The Case For Buying In At Near 5-Year Lows →
This is probably the biggest concern I have identified relating to Walgreens and its ability to grow sufficiently to shrug off headwinds such as coronavirus, intensifying competition, and its overseas issues.