“Interim” in the news
|interim head coach|
Publications and example sentences
· A Healthy Yield From A Healthy Enough Company: Aviva →
At its last full-year dividend total of 30p (interim 9.25p and final 20.75p), the share's notional yield at today's share price would be 11.8%.
· Reddit co-founder, Alexis Ohanian, resigns to make room for a black board member →
Ellen Pao, a former VC, and one-time interim CEO of Reddit who now runs a tech diversity organization, called out Reddit's hypocrisy on Twitter:
· Alexis Ohanian steps down from Reddit board, asks for his seat to go to a black board member →
In 2015, internal turmoil at the company and a backlash from its users led to the resignation of the company’s interim CEO, Ellen Pao.
· Zimbabwe: Top opposition officials held in dispute over party HQ →
The Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) has been divided since the Supreme Court ruled on March 30 that Nelson Chamisa was not its legitimate leader and installed Thokozani Khupe, head of one faction of the party, to lead it in the interim.
· Ex-Knicks coach Woodson to interview for coaching job with ... Knicks →
Woodson joins former Chicago and Minnesota coach Tom Thibodeau, former Brooklyn coach Kenny Atkinson and current Knicks interim man Mike Miller as those who reportedly have been granted interviews.
· Zoom Telephonics: Strong Management And Strategy Create Growth Potential →
A Nasdaq listing may provide a further catalyst in the interim.
· Brazil condemned to historic tragedy by Bolsonaro's virus response – top doctor →
“We have lost two health ministers during this crisis and we now have an interim minister.
· 'Unacceptably high' number of people advised to transfer out of gold-plated pensions →
Christopher Woolard, interim chief executive of the FCA said: “The proportion of customers who have been advised to transfer out of their DB pension is unacceptably high.
· Adrian Gonzalez And Family Are Dominating Self-Isolation →
But keeping busy in the interim isn’t hard.
· CAR court rejects bid to extend president mandate if poll delayed →
In its ruling on Friday, the Constitutional Court said the proposals violated constitutional provisions forbidding modifications to the president's term and providing for the speaker of parliament to take over on a three-month interim basis if an election must be delayed.