“Interim” in the news
|interim head coach|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Alaska Communications: Implementing An Activist Playbook, Still Cheap →
They replaced former CEO Anand Vadapilli with current CEO Bill Bishop; they’ve nominated board members that she had proposed, including Wayne Barr, CEO of CCUR Holdings (OTC:CCUR) and interim CEO of HC2 Holdings (HCHC); they swapped out a share repurchase program from last year for a one-time $.09 dividend this year; and most recently, they did not nominate two of their longer-tenured board members, something Ms. Singer advocated for.
· Ruiz-Diaz flips script for Mariners to deny Victory →
Marco Rojas, with goals in each half, had given Victory the lead on two occasions and even though Dylan Fox had got the Mariners level shortly after the restart it looked as though interim coach Grant Brebner would chalk up his first win.
· Luther movie release date: When is Idris Elba Luther movie out? Everything we know so far →
A short while ago, Elba expressed how close the film is to coming to fruition, and clearly something exciting has happened in the interim to cement that promise.
The China Post
· Brewers’ Pat Murphy ‘resting comfortably’ after heart attack →
Murphy posted a 42-54 record as the San Diego Padres’ interim manager in 2015 after the firing of Bud Black.
· Lancashire Holdings Ltd (LCSHF) CEO Alex Maloney on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I'm getting a 17% relief from reinsurance, which compare usually to, like, 35% on an interim basis and more like 50% over the past two years.
· Holden rejects 'conspiracy theory' on the timing of its Australian exit →
Kristian Aquilina, GM Holden Interim Chairman and Managing Director, appearing via videoconference during a Senate hearing on General Motors Holden Operations in Australia.
· RSA Insurance Group plc (RSAIF) CEO Stephen Hester on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I am sure we will have plenty of discussion on dividend, but you will have seen that we are not proposing an interim dividend.
· Trabzonspor appoint former Chelsea assistant Newton as manager →
The 48-year-old had taken charge on an interim basis for Trabzonspor's final two games of the season after the departure of Huseyin Cimsir and oversaw a 2-0 win over Alanyaspor in the Cup final to land the club's first trophy in a decade.
· MACC rush to stop London law firm from releasing US$340m in suspected 1MDB funds but may already be too late →
Last month, the MACC secured an interim order from the High Court that prohibited any movement of the US$340 million held in escrow by the Clyde & Co LLP firm in the UK.