“Internal” in the news
|internal and external|
Publications and example sentences
· Beijing urges US to drop 'wishful thinking' of changing China →
Wang on Sunday repeated China's stance that Hong Kong affairs were its internal affairs and said the principle of non-interference must be upheld by all countries.
· Brand loyalty no more? Regional brands take larger pie in times of Covid →
Grofers’ internal study shows that in categories such as edible oils, ketchups, pasta and soups, and honey and spreads, the penetration of private labels increased by 157%, 83%, 59%, and 41%, respectively, during the lockdown.
· Virgin Orbit's first rocket launch over Pacific Ocean hits snag →
“The vehicle’s structures must be robust enough to tolerate travelling at up to 18,000 mph without disintegrating; the temperatures and pressures of its propellants can’t be too high or too low; every internal valve must click open and closed in perfect synchronicity.
· Hercules Capital's 11.8% Yield: Despite Price Plunge, Less COVID Susceptibility →
Hercules' average internal credit rating of portfolio assets decreased from 2.15 in Q4 FY19 to 2.34 in Q1 FY20 driven by the COVID pandemic.
· Best Memorial Day furniture sales and mattress sales 2020 →
It features a lift-top design that increases the hight of the table and an internal compartment that serves as a storage space for books, the remote and more.
· Trump’s guess of how much life costs hasn’t helped coronavirus fight, economists say →
The White House’s Office of Management and Budget said it wasn’t doing a pandemic cost-benefit analysis, either, according to an agency official who requested anonymity to discuss internal matters.
· Hong Kong police fire tear gas at protesters opposed to Chinese intervention →
Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said on Sunday during an annual news conference during the legislative session that Hong Kong affairs were an internal matter for China, and “no external interference will be tolerated”.
· Investa's Cook says the pandemic will define us all →
Its internal Investa management business is jointly owned by Investa Commercial Property Fund and Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets.
· India better off than others currently but must do this to salvage credibility in financial markets →
India’s internal market is an opportunity to capitalize on.
· 2020 election: Trump pursues disruption strategy against Joe Biden, but Democrats say tactic will fail during pandemic →
Several Republicans close to the campaign – many of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations – lamented the lost opportunity to define Mr Biden earlier in the year.