|internal and external||内部と外部|
The New York Times
· Another Inspector General Resigns, Raising Questions About Pompeo →
Stephen J. Akard became the State Department’s internal watchdog after his predecessor was fired by President Trump at the urging of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who was under investigation.
· Discovery's (DISCA) CEO David Zaslav on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In fact, a number of markets in EMEA, such as Poland and Germany, two of our largest and most important advertising markets, are experiencing a much faster recovery than we thought against our internal projections.
· Trump's pick for internal State Department watchdog resigns in new shake-up →
The internal US State Department watchdog chosen by Donald Trump to replace his fired predecessor has now himself resigned, the latest turmoil at the office that was investigating Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
· Coronavirus symptoms: Experiencing pain in one of these three body parts is a sign →
According to a report published in the Journal of General Internal Medicine, rhabdomyolysis is usually linked to trauma, strenuous exercise, prolonged immobilisation, seizure, and toxins, including illicit substances such as cocaine, alcohol, and drugs including statins.
· How to preorder the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 →
It has 128GB of internal storage and 8GB of RAM.
· Another watchdog at US State Department abruptly gone →
The internal watchdog looking into accusations against Secretary of State Mike Pompeo abruptly quit Wednesday, just months after his predecessor was fired.
· Grassley, Warner keep up pressure for information in Park Police slaying of Bijan Ghaisar; Fairfax police join case →
The Park Police have said they will not begin an internal affairs review of the case until decisions are made on any criminal charges.
· Wayfair Inc. (W) CEO Niraj Shah on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While, COVID-related tailwinds are still undoubtedly a strong contributing force, recall that late last year, we put in place a number of internal changes which are now translating into tighter execution across the business and an enhanced customer experience.
· Mosaic: Unexpected Structural Improvement In Phosphates Lifts Prospects →
The remaining $22 seems to be coming from the effect of economies of scale, internal efficiencies and ongoing cost rationalization.
· Diane Keaton, Kevin Hart, Katy Perry: All the celebrities supporting Ellen DeGeneres amid blacklash →
The show is now undergoing an internal investigation into its workplace environment by WarnerMedia.