International в новостях
|first international||Первый международный|
|international debut||Международный дебют|
|international law||Международное право|
|international level||Международный уровень|
|national and international||Национальный и международный|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· MP says curious if MACC, AGC don’t prosecute Mara graft case after Australia files charges →
In 2015, the papers reported that “a group of extremely rich Malaysian officials” overpaid by A$4.75 million to buy the Dudley International House apartment in Melbourne in 2013.
· Is Lynette Wallworth our most influential filmmaker? →
Sessions are attended by heavy-hitters such as Christine Lagarde, former head of the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and now president of the European Central Bank.
· A fuzzy vision: Virgin's new plan is full of mixed messages →
That might explain why he has backed away from references to a hybrid model, talked about aspirations for adding back 2000 employees in a more normal environment, floated the eventual resumption of long-haul international operations, didn’t discard the possibility of reviving the Tiger brand and was vague about the fate of its version of the chairman’s lounge.
· Kuroda Defends BOJ Response, Independence →
Takatoshi Ito, professor of international and public affairs at Columbia University, discusses Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda’s defense of the central bank’s independence, BOJ policy and his outlook for the Japanese economy.
· Digital Turbine's (APPS) CEO Bill Stone on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
For the application business, we saw year-over-year revenue per device or RPD increases of over 25% here in the U.S. and over 50% for International.
· Compass Minerals International, Inc. (CMP) CEO Kevin Crutchfield on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Compass Minerals International, Inc. (NYSE:CMP) Q2 2020 Earnings Conference Call August 5, 2020 10:00 AM ET
· Aid pours in after Beirut blast leaves hundreds of thousands homeless →
It was unclear what effect the disaster would have on the country's difficult negotiations with the International Monetary Fund, however.
· China threat: China launches missile test on the SAME DAY as US as tensions skyrocket →
The Stockholm International Peace Research Institute said in June the US has 5,800 nuclear warheads, second only to Russia with 6,375.
· WW3 fears: US pressures UN to extend Iran nuclear ban or face shocking consequences →
Mr Pompeo said to reporters ahead of the vote: “The Security Council’s mission is to maintain international peace and security.
· World Bank says ready to mobilise financing for Lebanon blast recovery →
It was also unclear yesterday whether the disaster will alter Lebanon's difficult negotiations with the International Monetary Fund.