International trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|first international||Quốc tế đầu tiên|
|international debut||Ra mắt quốc tế|
|international law||Luật quôc tê|
|international level||Cấp độ quốc tế|
|national and international||Quốc gia vả quốc tế|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· China sanctions US officials as tensions escalate →
On Monday (US time) Republican Senators Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, both high-profile critics of China, were officially sanctioned by Beijing, along with two other key officials: state department ambassador for International Religious Freedom, Sam Brownback, and Republican member of the Congressional Executive Commission on China, Chris Smith.
· If we are to live with COVID-19 then Australia’s leaders need to tell us what that means →
Returning Australians were always the greatest risk which is why the international borders were all but closed and hotel isolation established.
· Western marquee man Kone returns to Greece over COVID cuts →
The former Greece international, who Western United had hoped would prove a drawcard in their first season in the A-League, especially for the Greek-Australian community, will return to his home country.
· New Zealand opposition leader quits 2 months from election →
Only international travel remains restricted, and New Zealand’s only active virus cases are among returned travelers in quarantine.
· CAS ruling protects Champions League dream for Man City's Abu Dhabi owners →
The squad is brimful of international talent, led by global stars such as Kevin De Bruyne, Raheem Sterling and Sergio Aguero, with Guardiola demanding the highest standards.
· Google, Facebook, other big tech companies back lawsuit against I.C.E. →
filed a legal complaint against ICE and the Department of Homeland Security challenging the legality of the government's July 6 policy update that would require international students to leave the country if they are enrolled in a college or university that's conducting classes online.
· 4 Azerbaijani troops die in clashes with Armenia →
The two neighbors in the South Caucasus have been locked in conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh, a region of Azerbaijan that has been under the control of ethnic Armenian forces backed by Armenia since a war there ended in 1994. International efforts to settle the conflict have stalled.
The New York Times
· In Some Countries, Normal Life Is Back After the Coronavirus. Not Here. →
Gostin was part of the international panel that put together the Global Health Security Index, a report, released last year, that evaluated the pandemic readiness of every nation on earth.
· A CoCo Bond That Wants to Save the World →
It also has five senior bonds already allocated to green lending, sold in line with guidelines from the International Capital Markets Association.
· Italy's Serie A asked investors to submit bids by July 24 for broadcasting rights, say sources →
Private equity firms CVC, Bain Capital, Advent International and TPG are among the companies interested in bidding, the sources said.