|around the intersection||交差点周辺|
|near the intersection||交差点近く|
· George Floyd: Tear gas and angry scenes as protesters take to Minneapolis streets following death of unarmed black man →
Mr Floyd died on 25 May during a police encounter at a street intersection where a white officer put a knee on his neck for several minutes – even as he repeatedly said he was in pain and that he couldn’t breathe.
· In Cummings' mind, clever people break the rules. The rest of us follow them →
There are some very interesting possibilities in the intersection of technology and storytelling.” The priests of The Data will work out what needs to be done, what we need to be told, and how we should be told it.
· FX Weekly: Calling For Chinese Help →
USD/JPY: The yen has been slightly weakening against the major crosses, and USDJPY is slowly approaching a strong resistance at 108.30 (corresponds to the intersection of the 100-day and 200-day SMA).
· The corner of Minnesota that’s there by mistake →
Thirty minutes later, the road crossed back into US territory, and I spotted four older men huddled next to a phone booth at an intersection.
· Minneapolis black man George Floyd's death: Police, protesters clash →
Hundreds of protesters attended the demonstration at the intersection where Floyd died, per the Guardian.
The China Post
· Swift firings for Minneapolis officers in death of black man →
Protesters filled the intersection Tuesday evening in the street where Floyd died, chanting and carrying banners that read, “I can’t breathe” and “Jail killer KKKops.” They eventually marched about 2 1/2 miles to a city police precinct, with some protesters damaging windows, a squad car and spraying graffiti on the building.
· Perth truck driver to face trial over fatal crash that killed mother of three →
David Lawrence West, 46, allegedly ran a red light at the intersection of Armadale Road and Tonkin Highway on April 15 and ploughed into 55-year-old mother Moira Dunstall's Mitsubishi Magna as she was turning.
· Hundreds demand justice in Minneapolis after police killing of George Floyd →
Police and protesters clashed in Minneapolis on Tuesday evening following a demonstration at the intersection where George Floyd was killed in an altercation with several police officers the day before.
· Prominent black women from Atlanta potential contenders for Biden's VP →
Now, the pair occupy the same political intersection: Biden’s list of potential running mates.
· Everbridge: Now A Better Near-Term Investment Bet Than Microsoft →
This map locates securities at the intersection of prospective price gains (green horizontal scale) and potential price drawdowns (red vertical scale) based on market-maker hedging behavior to protect their necessary endangerment of firm capital as they enable volume trades.