|came into effect||発効した|
|came into force||施行されました|
|signed into law||法律に署名|
|take into account||考慮する|
|taken into account||考慮に入れた|
· SpaceX Nasa launch cancelled at last minute over weather →
Space veterans Doug Hurley and Bob Behnken were scheduled to ride into orbit aboard the brand-new Dragon capsule on top of a Falcon 9 rocket, taking off for the International Space Station at 4.33 pm local time from the same launch pad used during the Apollo moon missions a half-century ago.
· 3M's (MMM) CEO Mike Roman Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
So before we get into the extraordinary times we're living in, could you maybe just spend a few minutes on how you're thinking about 3M and especially, the four key priorities about portfolio, transformation, innovation and people and culture?
· Trinity Biotech's (TRIB) CEO Ronan O'Caoimh on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
When non-cash interest is taken into account, the profit after tax for the quarter was approximately $200,000.
· Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) CEO Aristides Pittas on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The circle figures for the years 2017 to 2019 show the actual fleet growth after taking into account scraping, cancellations and slippage.
· Nikola Motor: Investing In The Truck Of The Future →
1 share of VTIQ stock will convert into 1 share of NKLA stock.
· Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG) CEO John Hadjipateras on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Finally, to give you some additional insight into our overall spot chartering performance, the Helios Pool, as a unit, encompassing about 35 ships recorded a spot TCE, including contracts of affreightment of approximately $51,500 per available day for the quarter.
The New York Times
· Tropical Storm Bertha Could Cause Dangerous Flooding in the South →
It was expected to crawl across South Carolina on Wednesday and into central North Carolina by Wednesday night before reaching southwestern Virginia early Thursday.
· PNM Resources, Inc.: Running In Place With A Heavy Burden →
Perhaps then CAPEX spending translated into bottom-line growth?
The China Post
· Summertime, and the living is uneasy for Jason Isbell →
Isbell’s inability to acknowledge the pressure that he felt while songwriting caused such conflict with Shires that, for 10 days, she moved out of their house and into a nearby hotel.
· Xebec Adsorption Inc. (XEBEF) CEO Kurt Sorschak on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And now that means we have money left over for strategic acquisitions, and obviously we are looking this recession that will hopefully offer opportunities, as we move forward into Q3, Q4, Q1.