|came into effect||発効した|
|came into force||施行されました|
|signed into law||法律に署名|
|take into account||考慮する|
|taken into account||考慮に入れた|
· Online gambling company closed down after addicted customer took own life, as regulator finds 'serious failings' →
The Gambling Commission launched an investigation into PT Entertainment Services (PTES) after a 25-year-old customer took his own life having lost more than £30,000 through its sites http://www.winner.co.uk and titanbet.co.uk.
· Why Latin American airlines are going belly-up? →
Air India, the national airline of India and Avianca the national airline of Colombia signed a codeshare agreement that came into effect from 28th August 2018.
· Student being hunted for two murders had been looking for woman he knew, victim’s wife says →
Mr Manfredonia broke into another house in Willington over the weekend, stealing guns and a truck, and then headed south, said police.
· Rocket Pharmaceuticals: Updating Our Bullish View For Recent Events - Still A BUY →
The company finished the first quarter with US$ 275.9 million in cash and stated that they remain capitalized into 2022.
· Coronavirus Vaccine Update, May 26 →
Past vaccine development efforts by this route have run into problems because of an immune attack on the vector, which (as you'd figure) can then interrupt the plans of developing immunity to its payload.
· MSMEs set new world record for largest online business lesson →
Bada Business offers small and medium scale enterprises knowledge into business strategies to help them scale up and grow.
· LivePerson Stock Is Ready To Go 'Live' →
Put that into context, in all of 2019, our conversations, including both messaging and chat, were up about 21% year-over-year, with messaging bonds being up at a far greater rate.
The Wall Street Journal
· André Leon Talley on the Time He Scandalized Paris Society →
When I walked into Maxim’s—it was a very Oscar Wilde look—tongues wagged.
· Enterprise Products Partners - A +9% Yield From A Best In Breed Midstream →
At the same time, the company's continued investments should help maintain DCF, and the company maintained its DCF as constant from 2019 into 1Q 2020.
The New York Times
· A New Thing to Fight About: Virus Risks →
Read last week’s newsletter, about why we get sucked into the “scroll and compare” on social media.