|came into effect||Yürürlüğe girdi|
|came into force||Güce geldi|
|signed into law||Kanunda imzalanmış|
|take into account||Dikkate almak|
|taken into account||Dikkate alındı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Mascot Towers owners flag interest in sale of entire building →
The evacuation from Mascot Towers and severe cracking in the Opal Tower at Sydney Olympic Park in December 2018 sparked a NSW parliamentary inquiry into building standards, the appointment of a building commissioner and measures to protect owners from shoddy building practices.
· Rocketman (and woman): Elon and Gwynne, the pair who made SpaceX →
WASHINGTON, May 25 — Space Exploration Technologies Corp — commonly known as SpaceX — is slated to send two astronauts into space on Wednesday.
· Milestones of US human spaceflights →
In June 1983 Sally Ride becomes the first American woman to be sent into space, on Challenger.
· A world redrawn: US coronavirus response fatally 'chaotic,' says Noam Chomsky →
They'll turn it into something like China, where you have social credit systems and in some cities you get a certain amount of credits, there's face recognition technology all over the place and everything you do gets monitored.
· Brady stuns but Woods, Manning too good in charity match →
With his fourth shot on the par-5 seventh from the fairway, with Barkley needling him relentlessly, Brady's shot landed beyond the pin and spun back into the cup.
· Australia begins wide-ranging enquiry into deadly bushfires →
SYDNEY, May 25 — Australia today began the first hearings of a powerful inquiry into the causes of catastrophic bushfires that swept across the country, killing 33 people, destroying some 2,500 homes and razing an area the size of South Korea.
· BlueTrace: The tech that many want govt to incorporate in Aarogya Setu →
However, Aarogya Setu has been called into question by privacy advocates for missing some essential features that have been integrated by other contract tracing apps.
· Eavesdropper: The reality is much different →
Inaccurate representation and non-availability of devices have translated into limited takeup.
· Football clubs forced to rethink recruitment strategy as virus impacts transfer market →
Comolli helped introduce data use and analytics into English football and believes that approach will become more widespread.
· What now for cricket in 2020? Four key questions →
English officials still believe they can fit a full international programme of three-Test series against both the West Indies and Pakistan, as well as one-day internationals with Australia and Ireland, into a season that won't start until July 1 at the earliest.