Into trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|came into effect||Có hiệu lực|
|came into force||Có hiệu lực|
|signed into law||Ký thành luật|
|take into account||Đưa vào tài khoản|
|taken into account||Đưa vào tài khoản|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
The Wall Street Journal
· Recipe: Creamy Coleslaw →
This simple slaw can be turned into a bright, addicting and vibrant Asian vegetable side.
· Backlash as white ‘guerilla’ artist secretly installs black lives matters statue →
His sculpture depicts Jen Reid, who was photographed standing on the empty plinth with her fist raised after Colston's statue was toppled and thrown into Bristol's docks last month.
· CATH: What The 'Catholic S&P 500' ETF Excludes Vs. Overweights →
I will not go into any depth on WHY these names were excluded or included, but rather highlight them, so that you can look into whichever ones you are interested in.
· Hummingbird Resources: A Look At The Q1 Results →
These satisfactory results, coupled with a higher gold price, helped the company end the quarter with just $26 million in net debt and head into FY-2021 debt-free.
· Vikings UDFA Profiles: Tyler Higby, David Moa →
Higby's size and athleticism make him an intriguing practice squad candidate who could factor into the discussion at guard over the next couple years if he develops.
The New York Times
· Trump’s 2016 Campaign Strategy Falters in 2020 →
Rather than adopt a new political strategy for a campaign in crisis, President Trump is sticking with the tactics that first propelled him into office.
· Rugby players of both codes have increased risk of osteoarthritis →
From 2012 to 2015 World Rugby funded research in New Zealand that has since grown into an independent worldwide study on rugby health, further results of which are expected to come out over the next few years from universities in Canada, Australia and USA, as well as the UK and New Zealand.
· Treasury mulls plan to set up coronavirus toxic debt body to save UK small businesses →
The UK Recovery Corporation would be able to convert their government-backed debt into special financial instruments such as preference shares or an earnings-based profit tax, giving businesses breathing space to repay and recover from the coronavirus crisis.
· Bleak new record as 71,000 Americans died from drug overdoses last year →
These are states that have shown commitment to preventing overdoses among active drug users and getting people into treatment when they are ready, Saloner noted.
· ISIS return? Jihadi fighters are rebuilding Daesh, warns terror report →
Since mid-2019 ISIS has led targeted recruitment and re-distribution of jihadis into conflict zones in other countries from Libya to the Philippines.