“Introduce” in the news
|first to introduce|
|introduce a new|
|plans to introduce|
Publications and example sentences
· Coronavirus live news: Germany reveals major stimulus plan as global cases grow by 100,000 a day →
€130bn German package cuts VAT, offers cash grants; Mumbai introduces new restrictions after hurricane; Italy opens borders; Follow the latest updates
· WA's hard border should be lifted to create a travel bubble with SA and NT: Harvey →
Since WA introduced the hard border, interstate travel to WA has reduced by 92 per cent compared to 2019 figures, according to Tourism WA data.
· KORU Is Getting Tailwind From A Shift Away From IV And The Pandemic →
We introduced KORU Medical Systems on January 27 of this year, and the stock has been up quite a bit since (+69%, to be precise).
The New York Times
· Virginia Governor Plans to Order Robert E. Lee Statue Removed →
Mr. Stoney said he would introduce the bill on July 1, when a new state law goes into effect giving local governments the authority to remove the monuments on their own.
· Hong Kong to lead Tiananmen mourning despite virus vigil ban →
In response to those protests last month Beijing announced plans to introduce a sweeping national security law covering secession, subversion of state power, terrorism and foreign interference.
· Lam Research Corporation (LRCX) Management Presents at Bank of America Securities Global Tech Conference (Transcript) →
And then all through the materials we talked about growing our SAM, growing the installed base, investing to gain market share in things like our advanced ALD like the Fin-Si platform that we introduced, that is a game-changing platform by the way.
· Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) CEO Mike Rosenbaum on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This is the first release to take advantage of our Guidewire Cloud platform on AWS and introduces a cloud-native rating service, a cloud-native rules engine, a completely new approach to integrated digital experiences and a number of enhancements to PolicyCenter designed to allow insurers to launch new insurance products more quickly and more easily.
· NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) Presents at 4th Annual Needham Automotive Tech Day Conference (Transcript) →
We recently introduced NVIDIA Orin.
· Commentary: The UK’s citizenship offer to Hong Kongers is incredibly ironic →
The 1981 Act was introduced in a period of uncertainty over the future of Hong Kong.