“Investment” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Sector Spotlight: Manufactured Housing REITs →
Information contained in this article is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any particular person.
· Kiplinger 'Most Reliable Dividend Stocks On Earth' June Update →
The following 16 currently live up to the ideal of having their annual dividends from a $1k investment exceed their single share price: XOM, ENB, PRU, BTI, CNQ, T, MEOH, ENGGY, BNS, BCE, BEN, IMBBY, SU, LEG, CMPGY, ASBFY.
· Govt's decision to revise MSME definition was long due; relief amid coronavirus to boost investments →
Up until now, entities falling with the MSME sector were classified only on the basis of the investment made.
· I'm alive because of immigration from Hong Kong – but the UK needs to do much more than issue passports →
A great deal of money and investment flows into and out of mainland China via Hong Kong.
· Dacian Gold: Digging Into The Q3 Results →
Things could turnaround from here, and the worst is likely behind us after a terrible past year and a half for the company, but several Australian miners are firing on all cylinders that are much more attractive investment opportunities.
· TJX Companies: The Valuation Appears Untenable →
I also run the Shocking The Street investment service as part of the Seeking Alpha Marketplace.
· Canopy Growth: Disastrous Quarter →
My investment thesis remains generally bullish on the stock, but these numbers do give us pause until new management proves themselves in the cannabis sector.
· New York Community Bancorp: Margin Increase, Loan Growth To Boost Earnings →
Investors are expected to consider their investment objectives and constraints before investing in the stock(s) mentioned in the article.
· This Mispriced Investment Grade Bond From Zions Bancorporation Offers 5% Upside To Fair Value →
ZIONL is 6.95% fixed-to-floating rate subordinated notes rated BBB (investment grade) by Fitch Ratings and S&P due 9/15/2028, issued in $25 denominations, redeemable at the issuer's option on or after 9/15/2023 at $25 per note, plus accrued and unpaid interest, and maturing 9/15/2028.
· Singapore secured about S$13 billion in investment commitments in first 4 months of 2020 amid COVID-19 outbreak →
SINGAPORE: Despite the COVID-19 outbreak, the Economic Development Board (EDB) has in the first four months of this year secured about S$13 billion in investment commitments for the “next few years”, Trade and Industry Minister Chan Chun Sing said.