· Wide-Moat Stocks On Sale - The June 2020 Heat Map →
As investment is a game of probabilities, all we can do is stack the odds in our favor as much as possible.
· KKR & Co's (KKR) Management Presents at Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference 2020 (Transcript) →
And nearly half of our investment professionals are outside the United States.
· Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC) CEO Kathy Warden Presents at Bernstein's Virtual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
To your point those are great problems to have where we have key programs today - a little CapEx investment opportunity for tremendous long-term growth and we are happy to make those tradeoffs overtime.
· Dollar falls as improved risk appetite, EU recovery fund hopes boost euro →
“It's still an extremely large number, but if the number of people continuing to file for unemployment benefits is decreasing then this should be viewed as a positive for the economy,” said Chris Zaccarelli, chief investment officer at Independent Advisor Alliance.
· Ulta Beauty, Inc. (ULTA) CEO Mary Dillon on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We intend to leverage the strengths of our operating model and investments to re-imagine the future of Ulta Beauty and the new normal.
· Wall Street ends down in late selloff as Facebook and China weigh in on market →
It was just a big selloff because of that,” said Tim Ghriskey, chief investment strategist at Inverness Counsel in New York, New York.
· UK car output could fall to lowest level in decades after coronavirus hit →
“We need government to work with us to accelerate this fundamentally strong sector’s recovery, stimulate investment and safeguard jobs,” said SMMT Chief Executive Mike Hawes.
· United Airlines Holdings, Inc. (UAL) CEO Scott Kirby Presents at Bernstein 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
And I guess as you think about moving the company beyond the pandemic, how, if at all, do you think your priorities are going to shift in relation to either cost management or levels of investment?
· British car industry produced just 197 cars last month →
“Manufacturers are starting to emerge from prolonged shutdown into a very uncertain world and ramping up production will be a gradual process, so we need government to work with us to accelerate this fundamentally strong sector’s recovery, stimulate investment and safeguard jobs.”
· Modeling Monthly Dividends For Armour Residential REIT →
This article will describe a simplified financial model of a Real Estate Investment Trust company similar to ARMOUR Residential REIT.