|foreign investment||Dış yatırım|
|investment bank||Yatırım bankası|
|investment banking||Yatırım bankacılığı|
|investment company||Yatırım şirketi|
|investment firm||Yatırım firması|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Former GOP House Speaker Kirk Cox considering run for Virginia governor →
The easiest thing for me and Julie to do would be to spend the next 20 years going on walks at the park and visiting our boys at the beach, tweeting we told you so as Democrats drive up our taxes, chase investment and business out of our Commonwealth, adopt policies that lead to public employee strikes that hurt our kids, and reverse the policies that made Virginia one of the safest states in the nation,” Cox’s statement said, referring to his wife.
· 'Bloomberg Markets: The Close' Full Show (08/03/2020) →
Guests today: Allianz Global Investors U.S. Investment Strategist, Mona Mahajan; David Rockefeller Fund Investment Committee, Chair Nili Gilbert and Citi Private Bank Americas Head of Capital Markets, Kristen Bitterly.
· Brexit LIVE: UK faces paying for EU's huge debt mountain with new £160BILLION bill →
Along with the stated £40billion divorce payment to the EU, Sir Iain declared the UK will still be locked into the loans issued by the European Investment Bank and the European Financial Stability Mechanism in the future.
The New York Times
· TikTok, Trump and an Impulse to Play C.E.O. to Corporate America →
A national security panel, called the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, recommended to the president last week that TikTok sell its assets to an American company to curtail China’s potential influence in the United States, and Microsoft had stepped forward as a potential buyer.
· Bullion rallies but risks remain →
The investment return generated from gold is around 30% year-to-date.
· Andrea Roemhildt on the Markets (Radio) →
Andrea Roemhildt, Investment Manager at Aware Asset Management, discusses the latest on the markets with Bryan Curtis and Rishaad Salamat on Bloomberg Daybreak Asia.
· SI-BONE, Inc. (SIBN) CEO Jeff Dunn on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We attribute this resilient performance of the quarter to the significant investments made in 2019 including sales force expansion, surgeon training and education, product introductions and improved reimbursement.
· Great Buys: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Monday 8/3/20) →
Find out what they're telling their investment club members and get in on the conversation with a free trial subscription to Action Alerts Plus.
· Element Fleet Management: A Smooth And Quality Ride For The COVID Era →
Approximately 65% of Element's portfolio is considered investment grade based on the credit quality of the customers.
The New York Times
· Adam Max, Patron of Brooklyn Cultural Institutions, Dies at 62 →
Adam Max, an investment manager who became a leading patron of Brooklyn cultural institutions, notably the Brooklyn Academy of Music, where he had been board chairman since 2017, died on July 27 at his home in East Hampton, N.Y.