“Involve” in the news
|did not involve|
|does not involve|
Publications and example sentences
· Matt Hancock repeatedly refuses to say whether Dominic Cummings 'did the right thing' →
Want to discuss real-world problems, be involved in the most engaging discussions and hear from the journalists?
· Paper cuts a wake-up call for a nation of locals →
She is part of a team of researchers from Deakin and RMIT involved in an Australian Research Council Linkage grant examining media innovation and the civic future of the nation’s country press.
The China Post
· Nissan plans to close Barcelona factories, 3,000 jobs lost →
Reeling from a scandal involving its former chairman, Carlos Ghosn, Yokohama-based Nissan was due to report on Thursday its annual results, which are expected to come as the first yearly loss in 11 years.
· Audi defends sacking Daniel Abt for cheating in virtual Formula E race →
Abt was punished for getting a professional gamer to compete for him in the ‘Race at Home Challenge’, a virtual series involving regular drivers from the all-electric championship
· Strategy needed to attract top students as teacher shortage looms →
While there are highly accomplished and lead teacher qualifications available, the bureaucracy and cost involved in applying for them has resulted in very few teachers applying or achieving those credentials.