“Involve” in the news
|did not involve|
|does not involve|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Man and woman found dead inside car at Dorset park →
Want to discuss real-world problems, be involved in the most engaging discussions and hear from the journalists?
· Edinburgh sky to be lit up for launch of international festival →
Involving clusters of between 10 and 25 static and moving lights at sites such as the Usher hall, the Edinburgh Castle esplanade and Bristo Square, the lights are intended to celebrate the work of artists and festival workers despite the venues being closed to the public during the coronavirus crisis.
· The Bicycle Industry, A Church Donation Disruptor And A Decontamination Company Are Thriving In A Pandemic →
Below are briefs on four stocks that are involved in bicycle sales and two COVD-19 plays that I have in my portfolio.
The New York Times
· Will Congress Act on Covid Soon? ‘I’m Not Optimistic’ →
The mail has taken on a political tint on the eve of a general election that’s expected to involve more mail-in voting than any in the country’s history.
· One Borrower, Two Loans: Firms Cite Errors in U.S. Bailout Data →
A Bloomberg News analysis of Paycheck Protection Program loan data released July 6 found 355 loans -- totaling at least $130.8 million -- that appear to involve duplicates.
· Dune release date schedule 'CRUSHED' as Denis Villeneuve details pandemic struggles →
While a number of people are involved in the film's creation, one of its executive producers recently spoke to Express.co.uk about how it is shaping up.