|did not involve||関与しなかった|
|does not involve||関与しない|
· Emmerdale spoilers: Moira Barton’s hit and run sparks fan backlash as plot hole exposed →
He was told by the doctors that she had been involved in a high-speed collision - viewers saw Jamie driving down a dark lane at 90mph in Wednesday night’s episode.
· Amazon Tells Employees to Delete TikTok from Cellphones →
The ban comes at a time when both countries are involved in a renewed border dispute.
· Supreme Court's religious employer ruling could weaken LGBTQ protections →
The case involved Roman Catholic schools in California that were sued after deciding not to renew contracts for two teachers.
· Food prices to go up from 1 January unless UK reaches EU trade deal, retailers warn →
Want to discuss real-world problems, be involved in the most engaging discussions and hear from the journalists?
· If Necessary, Pete Carroll Favors Delayed Seahawks Training Camp →
With talks seemingly going nowhere in recent days, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll believes delaying the start of camp could be beneficial in ensuring proper procedures are put in place to keep everyone involved as healthy as possible.
The China Post
· All 5 former winners in same half of Champions League draw →
Four quarterfinalists are still to be decided, all involving the former champions.
The New York Times
· Big New Obstacle for Economic Recovery: Child Care Crisis →
But she said those ideas seemed unrealistic given the huge number of students involved and the potential liabilities.
· England vs West Indies: Hosts will need more than Ben Stokes if they are to avoid defeat in Southampton →
We will have to wait to see how this pans out before passing judgement on the toss, but the protagonist involved in the second had his say before play with day three’s most pronounced spell after the captain.
· Maven/Sports Illustrated Big Ten Publishers Roundtable On The Big Ten's Conference-Only Schedule Plan →
In my opinion, with recent spikes involving COVID-19 cases across the nation, we were headed for some form of change.
· 'This ain't it': NBA players react to being in the Walt Disney World bubble →
Being in the bubble will involve isolation, daily COVID-19 testing and safety protocols, such as maintaining social distancing and wearing a mask.