“Involvement” in the news
|denied any involvement|
Publications and example sentences
· I'm quietly confident, but the Eels still have one Achilles' heel →
What we are all hoping for tonight is more involvement from the big fella and taking on his old club might just draw that out.
· A Winner When Britain Is Moving Again: Stagecoach →
It previously had other operations which weren’t rewarding: massively overpaying for Coach USA and ultimately ill-fated involvement in railways in the U.K.
· 'Justice will be served!': Trump weighs in on George Floyd case →
In a pair of evening tweets, Trump seemed to try to take credit for the Federal Bureau of Investigation's involvement in the case, and said that he's asked for their work to be expedited.
· Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) CEO Darren Woods Hosts 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (Transcript) →
We need more transparency in state lobbying and involvement in trade association, as well as social welfare organizations that can engage in unlimited lobbying activities.
· Russia flew 14 MiG 29s and Su-24s to Libya: US army →
In a series of tweets on Wednesday, the US military added further details, saying the jets had been flown by Russian military personnel and were escorted to Libya by Russian fighter planes, indicating a higher level of involvement by Moscow.
· HEICO Corporation (HEI) CEO Laurans Mendelson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And I know that this is sort of my perspective and as a result of my involvement with HEICO.
· Why Urovant Sciences Is Likely A Better Bet Than Evofem →
To us, this suggests that the growing retail investor involvement in 2020 might make holding long positions into PDUFA dates more attractive.
· Canada court finds against Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou on double criminality; extradition trial to continue →
UK government reverses course on Huawei’s involvement in 5G networks
· HBO Max's Russell Simmons film explores how white supremacy shames Black assault victims →
Though she claimed there was “more work to be done on the film to illuminate the full scope of what the victims endured,” many believed that Simmons’ open letter to Winfrey — posted on Instagram in December — was enough public pressure for her to end any involvement.
· Iron Mountain: Strong Operating Results Despite COVID-19 →
Even if Iron Mountain remains diligent in protecting its wholly-owned operations from the risk of litigation, fines/penalties, and damage to the company's reputation, the involvement of outside parties in Iron Mountain's joint ventures could subject the company to litigation, fines/penalties, and damage to its reputation if its JV partners act negligently or unethically, which could result in negative operating and financial results for Iron Mountain.