· Intuit Bets Big On AI →
It recently released Cash Flow Planner in QuickBooks Online to help small businesses with their cash flow issues.
· 'Bahubali' PM couldn't face Coronavirus, pushed country into distress': Kapil Saibal →
“Had this government concentrated on the issues concerning people, India would have been different today,” Sibal said.
· Apple 13in MacBook Pro review 2020: going out on a high? →
The 2020 13in MacBook Pro is the last of Apple’s laptops to get its new and improved keyboard, banishing various issues to the rear view mirror and essentially perfecting this current design.
· BT cut off our vulnerable father in the lockdown →
Moving forward, SH is noted as a vulnerable customer on our system, and his family has details of who to contact if there are any further issues.”
· Does Labour really need to 'repair' its relationship with the City? →
These are the three issues the opposition should keep in mind
· Wells Fargo: Now Is The Time →
Naturally, the banks still have issues with commercial real estate, energy and retail business loans.
· Real-time suicide data could be years away →
Professor Ian Hickie from Sydney University's Brain and Mind Centre, whose modelling has forecast a 25 per cent increase in suicides owing to COVID-19, is concerned governments are not taking the issue seriously enough.
· Dell Latitude 9510 launched in India: Decoding world’s most intelligent 5G-ready business laptop →
Besides, the Dell Optimizer is tested for security using independent third-party vendors to identify and address security issues before the software is offered for general use.
· Bid for first eco-labelled bluefin tuna raises fears for protection of ‘king of fish’ →
In its report, the auditor described this as one of six “minor nonconformity” issues, under standards around impartiality.
· IBM Under Heavy Accumulation Since December →
Another issue the new CEO needs to address is profit margins.