|jail sentence||Hapis cezası|
|jail time||Hapishane zamanı|
|months in jail||Aylarca hapiste|
|released from jail||Hapisten serbest bırakıldı|
|years in jail||Yıllarca hapiste|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
Hong Kong Free Press
· Visitors to Hong Kong’s much-loved ‘Instagram Pier’ risk HK$10k fine and jail time, Marine Dept. warns →
Hong Kong’s Marine Department (MD) has warned civilian visitors to Kennedy Town’s much-loved “Instagram Pier” that they risk a fine of HK$10,000 and six months jail for entering the cargo area.
· Trump’s executive order on social media is legally unenforceable, experts say →
That means you can’t go to jail for, say, blogging unfounded conspiracy theories about the Illuminati, but you can get kicked off a social network — just like you could get fired from your job for lying or for saying something racist to a colleague.
The New York Times
· Albert Krieger, a Bulldog of the Criminal Defense Bar, Dies at 96 →
Gravano, what you were looking for, were you not, was not to spend all of your remaining days on this earth in jail, correct?” Mr. Krieger asked in court.
· People are accidentally throwing out their stimulus check — because it looks like junk mail →
Arresting someone and putting them in jail is the opposite of social distancing.”
· Morning mail: China's 'killer blow', Palfreeman wins appeal, Adam Liaw ranks iso food →
Australian Jock Palfreeman is a step closer to freedom after Bulgaria’s highest court dismissed an appeal against his release from jail.