|joint venture between||間の合弁事業|
The China Post
· A year later, Sudanese raped in crackdown wait for justice →
The protest movement, which began in 2018, succeeded in ousting longtime military strongman, President Omar al-Bashir, in April 2019 and forcing the creation of a joint civilian-military ruling “sovereign council.”
· India's coronavirus cases cross 200,000, peak still weeks away →
India's fatality rate of 2.82 per cent against the global average of 6.13 per cent was among the lowest in the world, Lav Agarwal, joint secretary in the health ministry, said.
· Trump admin to probe India’s digital taxes, wants to know if Modi is biased against US tech firms →
Senators Chuck Grassley and Ron Wyden, the top Republican and Democrat on the Senate Finance Committee, said in a joint statement that the USTR is “appropriately examining” the digital taxes that “unfairly target and discriminate against U.S. companies.”
· American filmmaker JJ Abrams, wife Kathy McGrath and production company pledge to donate RM42.61m to fight racism →
Abrams and his wife, Kathy McGrath will be donating their share under their joint venture, Katie McGrath JJ Abrams Family Foundation.
The Japan Times
· White House softens on sending troops to states to quell unrest →
They are now stationed at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland and Fort Belvoir in Virginia.
· Commentary: Can Trump really order the military to move into US cities? →
The Joint Task Force Commander in control of the mission appears to have been confused regarding how the Insurrection Act worked alongside the provisions of the Posse Comitatus Act.
· Perth shopping centre's $80m facelift faces delay, despite move to fast-track major builds →
So instead of recommending the joint development assessment panel approve or reject the development application, due for consideration at its June 8 meeting, the City of Melville has recommended the panel defer until the activity centre plan is endorsed.
· Visa Inc. (V) Presents at Bank of America Securities 2020 Global Technology Conference (Transcript) →
We do joint solution design and we pull things together across risk and digital marketing, the portfolio analytics, loyalty, digital solutions and so much more, to develop solutions with our clients that drive real growth for them.
· Big metropolitan footy leagues abandon 2020 seasons →
The Eastern Football Netball League and Northern Football Netball League on Wednesday made the joint decision to cancel both their senior men's and women's competitions, however, they remain committed to running junior football matches this season.
The Japan Times
· Trump’s show of force fizzles in backlash over protest crackdown photo op →
A Pentagon official said Defense Secretary Mark Esper and Joint Chiefs Chairman General Mark Milley didn’t know in advance that the square would be swept of demonstrators or that they would be joining Trump for his walk to the church.