Joint в новостях
|joint project||Совместный проект|
|joint statement||Совместное заявление|
|joint venture||Совместное предприятие|
|joint venture between||Совместное предприятие между|
|joint ventures||Совместные предприятия|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Faith column 31 May →
And that may be the paramount lesson of the pandemic: we are not islands, we are interconnected – socially, of course, but above all by being (as Donne believed) joint bearers of the image of God.
· SpaceX and NASA prepare to launch historic crewed mission →
The test flight is the last major milestone for SpaceX under NASA’s Commercial Crew Program, a joint public-private partnership to develop new spacecraft for trips into low-Earth orbit.
· Is Malaysia in desperate need of a Covid-19 bill? — Leonard Yeoh and Nurul Qarirah →
Members of Parliament (MPs) from the opposition bloc had issued a joint statement calling for a full parliamentary sitting in May 2020 to, among others, allow for the Bill to be debated.
The Japan Times
· In unusual move, U.S. embassies in Africa speak up on Floyd →
Similar statements were tweeted by the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Uganda, while the embassies in Tanzania and Kenya tweeted a joint statement from the Department of Justice office in Minnesota on the investigation.
· Football will be ‘very different’ until coronavirus vaccine found, Fifa warn →
A statement added: “The aim of this joint effort is to consider the health of all participants in footballing activities, the risk assessments and the factors that need to be in place in order for football, both at a professional and at an amateur level, to resume safely.
The Japan Times
· Must-have cookbooks for the budding Japanese chef →
Finally I’d recommend “Ivan Ramen: Love, Obsession, and Recipes from Tokyo’s Most Unlikely Noodle Joint,” the autobiography and cookbook of ramen chef and New Yorker Ivan Orkin.
· 'Things fall apart': the apocalyptic appeal of WB Yeats's The Second Coming →
As the world is wrenched out of joint by the coronavirus pandemic, many people are turning to poetry for wisdom and consolation, but “The Second Coming” fulfils a different role, as it has done in crisis after crisis, from the Vietnam war to 9/11 to the election of Donald Trump: an opportunity to confront chaos and dread, rather than to escape it.
· I'm alive because of immigration from Hong Kong – but the UK needs to do much more than issue passports →
Yet, bleak as the outlook is, it would be a betrayal for Britain to give up on preserving the freedoms of Hong Kong which it negotiated in the 1984 Sino-British Joint Declaration.
· Scottish Premiership aiming to start next season in early August →
Doncaster and Scottish Football Association counterpart Ian Maxwell made a presentation to Government officials on behalf of football’s Joint Response Group (JRG) on Friday and “recommended lifting the Scottish FA’s suspension of football, for the Scottish Premiership only, from 11 June”.