|joint project||Ortak proje|
|joint statement||Ortak açıklama|
|joint venture||Ortak girişim|
|joint venture between||Arasındaki ortak girişim|
|joint ventures||Ortak girişimler|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Gujarat witnesses unprecedented pre-monsoon groundnut sowing →
The unprecedented sowing of groundnut not only suggests availability of water but also indicates that farmers are shifting from cotton to groundnut, said CM Patel, joint director of agriculture.
· NFL Coaches Can Return to Facilities Starting Friday, But Not All Will →
The NFL also announced recently that for safety reasons, there won't be any joint practices this year.
· MasterCard, Axis Bank, Worldline launch app-based POS platform →
The solution addresses the needs of small businesses, especially during these challenging times of Covid-19, the joint release from MasterCard, Axis Bank and Worldline said.
· Former Joints Chiefs chairman condemns Trump's threat of deploying military to protests →
Former Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Ret.
· India' LNG import drops 40% to 1.5 MT in May →
The Mundra terminal is owned by GSPC LNG, a joint venture by the Gujarat government and Adani Enterprises.The total capacity of operational LNG import terminals is 41 MT per annum (MTPA).
· White House, on Tiananmen anniversary, urges China to respect human rights →
It urged the Chinese government to fulfill its commitments under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Sino-British Joint Declaration governing Hong Kong's status, and to “uphold the rights and freedoms guaranteed to all Chinese citizens under China's constitution, and to end the systematic persecution of millions of ethnic and religious minorities.”
· Adam Silver on George Floyd Killing: 'This Is a Wake-Up Call for the Country' →
This isn’t about another joint statement.” NBA Commissioner Adam Silver shares his discussions with @MRobertsNBPA and addresses how the league can make an impact.
· ACLU suing Trump over assault on peaceful protesters near White House →
Trump was accompanied to the church by officials including Mark Esper, the secretary of defense, and Gen Mark Milley, the chair of the joint chiefs of staff.
The New York Times
· Trump Agrees to Send Home Troops From Washington, Easing Tensions With the Pentagon →
While Mr. Trump’s advisers counseled him not to fire Mr. Esper, the president spent much of the day privately railing about the defense secretary, who along with Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, opposed the president’s desire to send regular troops into the nation’s cities.
· Charter Hall swoops on Aldi's warehouses →
Fund manager Charter Hall has leapfrogged at least nine other contenders to buy four large Aldi distribution centres for $648 million in a joint venture deal with Allianz Real Estate.