Judiciary в новостях
|federal judiciary||Федеральная судебная система|
|independent judiciary||Независимая судебная система|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Canada court decision could end ‘Huawei Princess’ extradition saga →
He lamented last week that communist-led China “doesn’t seem to understand” the meaning of an independent judiciary.
· We must not let China use COVID as cover for a Hong Kong power grab →
It also enshrined Hong Kong’s independent judiciary and codified that the city was responsible for its own security.
· Trump sounds warning over Hong Kong’s future →
“Hong Kong’s freedoms will be preserved and Hong Kong’s vibrancy and the core values in terms of the rule of law, the independence of the judiciary, the various rights and freedoms enjoyed by people, will continue to be there,” Lam told reporters.
The Japan Times
· Hong Kong police and protesters gear up for day of demonstrations →
“Hong Kong’s vibrancy and core values in terms of the rule of law, the independence of the judiciary, the various rights and freedoms enjoyed by people will continue to be there.”
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Times on May 27) →
Negotiations to form the new Assembly are underway, but there are concerns that the two major parties are wrangling over which party helms the crucial budget and judiciary committees and thereby delaying any meaningful activity at the new parliament.
· Trump’s New Campaign Slogan Is a Confession of Failure →
Second terms are for consolidating achievements, and outside of his impressive reworking of the federal judiciary, which would continue, it’s not clear what legislative successes Trump has to consolidate.
· Pentagon watchdog sidelined by Trump resigns →
Fine testiying before the Senate Judiciary Committee in 2017.
· Kelly Loeffler ties Doug Collins to Stacey Abrams in new ad campaign →
Brian Kemp appointed in December to fill former Sen. Johnny Isakson's seat, faces an uphill re-election fight against Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee during impeachment and a loyal defender of President Trump.
· YouTube is deleting comments with two phrases that insult China’s Communist Party →
During a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing in June 2019, the company said it had “terminated” the project and that it had “no plans to launch Search in China.”