|federal judiciary||Federal yargı|
|independent judiciary||Bağımsız yargı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Mediation in court can be conducted online →
This followed an initiative by the Malaysian judiciary in ensuring access to justice for all levels of society in line with the new normal practiced today.
· Duterte's 'draconian' anti-terror Bill alarms activists in Philippines →
Opponents of the Bill fear it could be used to suppress free speech and harass those who challenge Duterte, who commands a legislative majority and influence within the judiciary and state institutions.
· Justice goes online: Coronavirus lockdown shows why courts must go digital to resolve issues →
E-Court’s mission project remains the largest undertaking to make courts digitized in order to increase the efficiency and efficacy of the judiciary.
· Hong Kong sees rush to renew UK passports as fears for future grow →
The formula guarantees freedoms, including the right to protest and an independent judiciary, not seen on the mainland.
· Steve King’s Racism Won’t Be His Undoing →
Republican leadership removed him from his posts on the House Judiciary, Agriculture, and Small Business Committees in January 2019, after King questioned the offensiveness of the term white supremacist in an interview with The New York Times.
· Ruling party submits unilateral request for chamber's convocation amid bipartisan row →
The National Assembly began its new four-year term on Saturday but the DP and the main opposition United Future Party (UFP) are at odds over how to distribute the chairman posts of the chamber's 18 standing committees, in particular, the legislation and judiciary committee and the budget-accounts committee.
· Minister says 'no conflict to declare' in giving mate top court job →
“The judiciary has been effectively picked by the Labor Party for 17 of the last 21 years and Victorians need to know that judicial appointments are made strictly on merit and not because of people’s political allegiances.”
· History Will Judge the Complicit →
It was Graham who abandoned his own stated support for bipartisanship and instead pushed for a hyperpartisan Senate Judiciary Committee investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden’s son.
The New York Times
· Judge Asks Court Not to ‘Short Circuit’ His Review of Flynn Case →
The Justice Department and lawyers for Mr. Flynn have argued that Judge Sullivan has little choice but to drop the case, citing a 2016 opinion by the Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit that said that the judiciary “generally lacks authority to second-guess” executive branch decisions about whether to charge or drop a case.
· Obama shares advice on how to make George Floyd protests 'a turning point' →
He continued: “Yes, we should be fighting to make sure that we have a president, a Congress, a US justice department and a federal judiciary that actually recognize the ongoing, corrosive role that racism plays in our society and want to do something about it.