|able to keep||保つことができる|
|order to keep||保つために|
· Mainstream parties make ‘fragile’ pact against far-right National Rally in France’s Perpignan →
“I am afraid of the people of Perpignan making a deadly choice with their anger and rage,” said the former Green candidate Agnès Langevine, who came third in March's first round, calling on voters to choose Pujol to keep out the National Rally.
· Gov. Walz orders full mobilization of the Minnesota National Guard →
Grateful for the work of the men and women of @Houstonpolice and our sister agencies, including @FireChiefofHFD team who worked tirelessly to keep our city safe.
· SpaceX Nasa launch: How to watch rocket take off live on YouTube or your TV →
It is expected to keep going in some form until Sunday afternoon UK time, when the astronauts will arrive at the International Space Station and the first part of the mission will come to a close.
· Trump praises Secret Service and threatens protesters with 'vicious dogs' →
Those words were more in keeping with those of Joe Biden, Trump’s presumptive opponent in the presidential election in November.
· Premier League clubs told depleted squads will not delay restart →
In that very game, however, Dortmund’s Mo Dahoud was ruled out for the rest of the season while the in-form Erling Braut Haaland had to retire early with a knee injury that will keep him sidelined for a short time.
· Bring on the CoronaCorps →
A massive emergency expansion of this program—into what might be called the CoronaCorps—would give the nation’s roughly 20 million public- and private-college students a meaningful year off campus and keep colleges and universities afloat without summoning large numbers of people back to tightly packed classrooms and dorms.
· Holiday just what we need for our mental health after lockdown →
Annastacia Palaszczuk is keeping the Queensland border closed.Credit:AAP