Keep в новостях
|able to keep||В состоянии сохранить|
|not keep||Не держать|
|order to keep||Приказ сохранить|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Sancho nets hat-trick, joins US killing protest as Dortmund cruise →
At Paderborn, second-placed Dortmund kept their remote title hopes intact as Sancho stole the limelight with teenage striker Erling Braut Haaland sidelined by a leg injury.
· Chrissy Teigen promised $200,000 for bail funds after Trump's 'MAGA night' tweet →
Anyhow fuck trump and keep going.
· George Floyd riots LIVE updates: Minneapolis National Guard deployed as police officer charged with murder →
The National Guard has been called in to keep the order in at least 12 states, and has been mobilised in Washington D.C. to help protect the White House.
The China Post
· Police disperse anti-Bolsonaro protesters in Brazil →
The executive secretary of the military police, Alvaro Batista Camilo, said police fired gas to keep the groups apart after some Bolsonaro backers carrying what he called a neo-Nazi flag approached the protesters.
The Wall Street Journal
· Masks Are a Real Help In Disease Protection →
When everyone wears masks, the reduction is even greater especially when keeping some distance.
· Detroit implements Sunday curfew as weekend protest arrests top 100 →
“At the request of Mayor Lori Lightfoot, I am activating the Illinois National Guard to support the City of Chicago in protecting our communities and keeping people safe,” Governor J.B. Pritzker said in a statement.
The New York Times
· Hurricane Season Collides With the Coronavirus →
Further, with buses having fewer seats in order to keep evacuees a safe distance apart, those who wait too long may have no choice but to ride out the storm at home.
· Canada to promote holidays at home because of COVID-19 border closures →
The pope's words were met with applause by hundreds in the square, many of whom wore masks and kept several meters apart from each other.
The New York Times
· Your Monday Briefing →
Across Europe, drive-ins — with people kept apart in cars — have become a common means of circumventing pandemic restrictions.