|able to keep||Tutabilme|
|keep track||Takip et|
|order to keep||Tutmak için sipariş|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Zebra Technologies: Secular Growth Story With COVID-19 'Protection' →
Over the past decade, the company has grown from about a billion in sales to $4.5 billion, all while keeping normalized operating margins steady around 15% of sales.
· FOMC And Unemployment Claims →
The Federal Reserve is also going to keep funding Congress as it spends - this is not quite stated but is implied.
· Blood donation: How to sign up to donate your blood plasma after urgent appeal →
“A recent study has shown that fewer men are scared of donating blood than women, so I would appeal to them to step up and be part of an already amazing group of people who have kept their resolution to give blood.”
· The Technology 202: Congressional fight over funding for digital learning could leave behind as many as 15 million kids →
As the coronavirus pandemic keeps many schools at least partially online, educators are scrambling to ensure both students and teachers can connect to the Internet.
· Police hunt for man with tattoos after opticians raided →
Keep up to date with crime in your area by adding your postcode below:
· Weak Demand For Refined Fuels Isn't Slowing Phillips 66's Renewable Diesel Push →
These inventories have, in turn, kept refining margins low, and refiners are now running below the rates that would correspond to refined fuels demand.
· Eat Out To Help Out post code checker: Which restaurants are doing scheme near me? →
The scheme - like other measures - is always kept under review, and so could be extended beyond the end of next month, although there are no plans for this at present.
· Tracking the Reopening of New York City →
How will New York’s major industries, from finance to real estate and the arts, meet the needs of their customers and employees, all while trying to keep everyone safe?
· We need the NHS now more than ever and I've just had a reminder of how lucky we are to have it →
A short wait and I was at another window, before being dispatched to minor injuries, where the foot was X-rayed, the problem identified (I’d chipped a bone), advice given (keep it elevated, keep it iced, keep your weight off it), a referral to the fracture clinic made.
· Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall's emotional tribute to schoolboy - 'Absolutely wonderful!’ →
“Keep up the good work!”