|attempts to kill||殺そうとする|
|tried to kill||殺そうとした|
|tries to kill||殺そうとする|
· Mastercard: Under $300 Would Be Nice →
It is not the virus itself that killed growth, but the actions of the government to try and quell the spread to prevent a run on hospitals, and widespread death which led to tough decisions being made, decisions which have crushed commerce.
· Mass manhunt launched after ISIS attack prison in Afghanistan - fears hundreds escaped →
Attaullah Khogyani, the spokesperson for the local government in Nangarhar, said 43 were wounded alongside the 21 killed.
· Woman killed and put in wheelie bin by 16-year-old in Lancashire, court told →
Body of Lindsay Birbeck was moved to makeshift grave after she was killed in broad daylight, jury hears
The China Post
· Genoa has new bridge 2 years after collapse that killed 43 →
GENOA, Italy (AP) — With a rainbow as a backdrop, Italy’s president inaugurated a replacement bridge Monday in Genoa, but families of those killed when the Morandi Bridge collapsed boycotted the event along with the firefighters who pulled many of the 43 dead from smashed cars and trucks.
· The Umbrella Academy comes back stronger than ever with briskly paced S2 →
But he's also being hunted by a couple of assassins from the future, courtesy of a group called the Commission, who send people back in time to kill historical figures.
· Ceremonies for El Paso shooting anniversary shaped by virus →
Events to commemorate the shooting in El Paso, and another hours later that killed nine people in Dayton, Ohio, have been reshaped by the coronavirus.
· Las guerrillas colombianas están usando los toques de queda por coronavirus para expandir su control. Algunos infractores han sido asesinados. →
Violators have been killed.
· Director of Amazon’s ‘The Last Narc’ had a gun pulled on him during filming →
The docuseries tells the story of Camarena who was 37-years-old and working for the US government in Mexico when he was kidnapped, tortured, and eventually killed by cartel members.
· Outcry in Sweden after 12-year-old-girl killed by stray bullet →
Swedish officials have promised more police and tougher punishments amid public outrage after a 12-year-old girl was killed by a stray bullet in an apparent gangland shooting at a petrol station car park south of Stockholm.