|independent record label||独立したレコードレーベル|
· Gabriela Hearst’s New Muse is a Ballerina with Serious Style →
“It’s about creating things with love and care, and working with talent who will be captivated by the project.” Ballerinas felt like a natural fit given fall/winter 19’s inspiration Maya Plisetskaya, the famed Soviet ballerina, the presence of former ballet stars like communications director, Bailey Moon on the label’s staff, and the collection’s focus on movement.
· Jonathan Simkhai Starts His Second Decade With a New Focus on Sustainability →
Like many of his American peers, Simkhai’s mid-sized label exists somewhere between “indie darling” and establishment brand; it isn’t new, but it also hasn’t gone corporate, and he made a name for himself years before the industry was looking into designers’ supply chains.
· Ten Takeaways from the Rangers' Three-Game Series Against the Giants →
It's difficult to label a team any particular way after eight games.
· Newell's Turnaround Continues Despite Headwinds From COVID-19 →
Newell, with brands like Sharpie, Mr. Coffee, and Coleman, operates in a mid-market position, ie there are private label brands that are cheaper and high-end brands (ie Yeti) that are more expensive.
· Immunic, Inc. (IMUX) CEO Daniel Vitt on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Teriflunomide has also shown as those numbers from its label show, increased rates of enzyme elevations in the two approved doses of teriflunomide as compared to placebo.
· Another fake Pelosi video goes viral on Facebook →
By Monday, the platform’s users had shared the video more than 91,000 times, and Facebook said it alerted users who had shared it before its warning label.
· Iowa-Illinois Basketball Rivalry Could Reach New Level →
Iowa and Illinois, two teams who haven’t been in the Big Ten title mix in recent years, now have potential preseason top-10 labels — and rightfully so.
· Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (LGND) CEO John Higgins on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And the injection solution uses Captisol at a ratio of 60 parts to one part, so 60 parts Captisol to 1 part remdesivir as is described in the label.
· The Rock’s Influence Reaches Far Beyond XFL Ownership →
Johnson’s ventures include the small-batch tequila label Teremana; Seven Bucks Productions, Seven Bucks Digital Studios (a digital media brand), and a clothing line with Under Armour.
· Spreads for your bread: Some good choices for your health and taste buds →
Cons: The labels may say “made with olive oil” or another healthy-sounding oil, but these products typically contain a mix of plant oils, some of which might not be as good for you as the one being touted.