Label trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|independent label||Nhãn độc lập|
|independent record label||Nhãn thu âm độc lập|
|major label||Nhãn chính|
|own label||Nhãn hiệu riêng|
|record label||Hãng thu âm|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Rishi Sunak cannot just hope other big firms will follow Primark's example →
This time it was Quiz promising a “full review” of auditing processes after cases were found of workers being offered £3-£4 an hour to make garments for the label.
· Boohoo shares drop 18% as new Leicester factory reports threaten sales →
It pointed out that a report by the workers’ rights group Labour behind the Label suggested underpayment of workers in the Leicester garment industry was endemic.
· Georgia Tech's Geoff Collins A Year Two Coach Facing a Defining 2020 Campaign →
Georgia Tech might not get the ACC Coastal dark horse label until 2021 or 2022, but keep your eye on what's happening in Atlanta because the talent level is rising.
· Do you need to wear sunscreen inside? Experts weigh in →
If you commit to wearing sunscreen indoors, then the pros suggest you reapply every two to six hours, depending on the instructions on the label.
· How a Fake Baby Is Born →
People magazine and TMZ are owned by film studios, record labels.
· The political playbook no one will ever use again →
However, Fox News (disclaimer: I am an MSNBC contributor), talk radio, rightwing think tanks, rightwing publishing labels, conservative issue-advocacy groups and pro-Trump websites will endure.
· Airborne coronavirus transmission, explained →
In this light, it makes some sense that the WHO has been hesitant to label Covid-19 an “airborne” infection.
· With new name and album, The Chicks’ voices ring loud again →
As the best-selling female group in RIAA history, The Chicks appealed to generation of country fans that saw themselves in the band’s stories, whether it was “Wide Open Spaces” or “Cowboy Take Me Away.” After three independent albums, their first major label record in 1998 sold 13 million copies in the U.S. alone.
· More Pain Likely To Come For Farmer Brothers Stock →
They differentiate themselves through great customer service by building RSR relationships, developing private labels, and providing commercial brewing equipment.
The New York Times
· How I Came Out About My Disability →
“High functioning autism” isn’t an empty label just because it includes the words “high functioning.” It means I might have the ability to function under “neurotypical” demands — but only for a while.