|due to lack||不足しているため|
|lack of evidence||証拠不足|
|lack of funding||資金不足|
|lack of funds||資金不足|
|lack of interest||興味の欠如|
· Major cultural institutions to reopen in time for school holidays →
IMAX will screen films from its back-catalogue due to a lack of new releases.
· Seoul stocks open higher on eased US-China tension worries →
The U.S. president's sanctions against Chinese and Hong Kong officials came with harsh rhetoric yet lacked specifics, leaving room for a future de-escalation of the tensions.
The New York Times
· Amid Riots and a Pandemic, Church Attendance Resumes in ‘a Very Broken World’ →
Keep in mind that there’s a chance — because of a lack of testing kits or because you’re asymptomatic, for instance — you won’t be able to get tested.
· Hamilton criticises F1 for staying silent on Floyd death →
Hamilton has spoken out before about the lack of diversity in motor racing.
· Aggressive policing tactics called into question as national protests flare →
Shields was also praised for how she stopped to listen to those in a crowd in Atlanta on Friday night as they aired their concerns over policing, including the lack of arrests of all the officers in the Floyd case.
· Spurred by George Floyd's death, protesters resist having peaceful message hijacked →
The lack of empathy, emotional curiosity and historical reckoning is what has led to this moment, she said.
· Coronavirus latest: at a glance →
Unions have said schools do not have protective equipment to keep teachers and pupils safe, while a quarter of rural schools lack running water for hand-washing.
The New York Times
· Many Claim Extremists Are Sparking Protest Violence. But Which Extremists? →
None of those pointing the finger presented much evidence to support the accusations, however, and some officials conceded the lack of solid information behind such claims.
· Early years and childcare sector at risk of collapse in England →
“We feel that it is too early to be reopening due to the current lack of thorough scientific understanding of Covid-19.
· Northern Ireland faces 'potent threat' from Brexit and Covid-19 →
It concluded: “The combination of uncertainty, lack of momentum and lack of time, compounded by the shock of the Covid-19 pandemic, is a potent threat to economic prosperity and political stability in Northern Ireland.”