The New York Times
· John Loengard, Life Photographer and Chronicler, Dies at 85 →
With his Brownie, young John took pictures of his family and friends and of local landmarks.
· Australia's national environment laws 'actually allow extinction to happen' →
This week the federal court made a landmark judgment in relation to forestry operations in the central highlands of Victoria.
· SpaceX rocket blasts off on historic private crewed flight →
SpaceX-NASA mission set for repeat attempt at landmark launch
· NASA resumes human spaceflight from US soil with historic SpaceX launch →
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla.: SpaceX, the private rocket company of billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk, launched two Americans into orbit from Florida on Saturday in a landmark mission marking the first spaceflight of NASA astronauts from U.S. soil in nine years.
· There's a powerful weapon Trump could use in his war with Big Tech →
These investigations parallel the exceptional work done here by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission in a landmark report on digital platforms and how these companies are harming media and advertising markets.
· SpaceX and NASA prepare to launch historic crewed mission →
The company is scheduled to launch its first astronaut crew into orbit on Saturday aboard SpaceX’s Crew Dragon capsule, a landmark test flight that will mark the first time American astronauts blast off from U.S. soil in nearly a decade.
· Modi's letter to the nation: PM says last one year aimed at fulfilling dream of making India a global leader →
The Supreme Court, in a landmark verdict in the Babri Masjid-Ram Janmabhoomi title case last year, paved the way for construction of the Ram temple in Ayodhya.
· US firms in Hong Kong worried as Trump vows to curb economic ties →
A lunchtime protest at the Landmark shopping mall in Hong Kong on Thursday.
· Reform at last: adultery will no longer be a crime in Taiwan →
And in a landmark decision on Friday night, Taiwan's highest court decided to strike down the law, finding it was unconstitutional.
· Netflix acquires Hollywood’s historic Egyptian Theatre →
The Egyptian Theatre’s landmark 1922 premiere of Robin Hood saw Charlie Chaplin and movie mogul Cecil B. DeMille join the film’s star Douglas Fairbanks and his wife Mary Pickford at the venue on Hollywood Boulevard.