· Fireball booms over US: 'Most amazing fireball I have ever seen' →
DON'T MISS...These are the closest-ever images of the Sun [PICTURES]Universe's age discovered in landmark study [INISGHT]UFO sighting on Google Maps: UFO hunter left stunned [PICTURES]
· El Salvador police officers convicted of killing trans woman who had been deported from U.S. →
“This landmark ruling is much needed in a country where LGBT Salvadorans and their families rarely see justice for violent crimes,” José Miguel Vivanco, Americas director at Human Rights Watch, said in a statement.
· Nintendo Direct August 2020: Long wait will totally be worth it if this rumour is true →
September will mark 35 years since Super Mario Bros first arrived on the Famicom in Japan, so fans are hoping for a Direct before the big landmark occasion.
· The South Got Something To Say: A Celebration Of Southern Rap (2000-2004) →
In 1999, Lil' Flip emerged as one of the final stars of the Screwed Up Click, a wunderkind who in two years time would release a landmark mixtape (2000's The Leprechaun), sign a major label deal and stake his claim as one of Texas' — if not the South's — greats.
· Outdoor swimming: The best pools and lidos to visit in the UK during the heatwave →
The much-loved local landmark boasts an award-winning cafe, ivy-covered brick and sundecks, making the whole place feel like an oasis amid the urban chaos.
· Tributes paid after death of N. Irish Nobel winner John Hume →
A consistently moderate voice during the so-called Troubles, he shared the Nobel in 1998 with David Trimble of the Ulster Unionist Party for their cross-community efforts that culminated in the landmark peace deal between Belfast, Dublin and London.
· RFK’s daughter sues over planter at father’s former home →
Hickory Hill is a designated National Historic Landmark.
· Justice Department Is Scrutinizing Takeover of Credit Karma by Intuit, Maker of TurboTax →
It reminded him of the “copy-acquire-kill” strategy that lawmakers criticized Facebook for at landmark antitrust hearings on Capitol Hill last week.
· Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao (CBD) CEO Peter Paul Estermann on Q2 2020 Results-Earnings Call Transcript →
We've had the best quarter with 1.9 billion, almost 2 billions, when compared to the same quarter last year within the current scenario we're going through, and of course, for us this has been a very important landmark and is also a result of the strategies that were started before in the very beginning of the year, and before the beginning of the pandemic.
· VAT help for holiday firms during coronavirus crisis must cut both ways →
That has led to a furious spat between him and 11th generation landowner James Weld, whose family run the 12,000-acre Lulworth Estate in Dorset, home to landmarks such as Lulworth Castle and the iconic Jurassic Coast.