“Lane” in the news
|lane in each|
Publications and example sentences
· Health officials make last-minute plea to stop lockdown easing in England →
In Derbyshire, police towed cars blocking lanes near a notoriously toxic lake which they dyed black in order to deter swimmers earlier in the lockdown.
· The Retiree's Dividend Portfolio - Jane's April Update: Looking More Like A Return To Normalcy →
In Jane's Traditional and Roth IRAs, she is currently long the following mentioned in this article: AbbVie (ABBV), Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM), Broadcom (AVGO), Broadcom Preferred Series A (AVGOP), Boeing (BA), Bank of America (BAC.PK), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS), BP (BP), British American Tobacco (BTI), Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM), Cummins (CMI), CenturyLink (CTL), Digital Realty (DLR.PK), Eaton Vance Floating-Rate Advantage Fund A (MUTF:EAFAX), Enbridge (ENB), EPR Properties Preferred Series E (EPR.PE), Eaton Corporation (NYSE:ETN), Emera Inc. (OTCPK:EMRAF), East West Bancorp (EWBC), General Mills (NYSE:GIS), GasLog Partners Preferred C (GLOP.PC), Honeywell (HON), International Business Machines (IBM), Iron Mountain (IRM), KeyCorp (KEY), Laurentian Bank of Canada (OTCPK:LRCDF), Lexington Realty Preferred Series C (LXP.PC), LyondellBasell (LYB), Main Street Capital (MAIN), 3M (MMM), Mesabi Trust (NYSE:MSB), Altria (NYSE:MO), Annaly Capital Preferred Series D (NLY.PD), NetApp (NTAP), Realty Income (O), Oxford Lane Capital Corp 6.75% Cum Red Pdf Shs Series 2024 (NASDAQ:OXLCM), Preferred Bank (NASDAQ:PFBC), Philip Morris (NYSE:PM), PolyOne Corp. (NYSE:POL), PPL Corporation (NYSE:PPL), Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE:RY), Schwab International Equity ETF (SCHF), Synnex Corp. (NYSE:SNX), STORE Capital (STOR), Sysco (SYY), Toronto-Dominion Bank (NYSE:TD), US Bank Preferred H-Series (USB.PH), Vermilion Energy (VET), Verizon (VZ), Williams Companies (WMB), W.P.
· Beware jeans, avoid the gutter, keep your saddle dry … 10 tips to make cycling a delight →
Desperate to get the country moving again, the government is promising a new era for cyclists, with pop-up bike lanes, car-free corridors and major investment to make roads safer across the UK.
· Tributes paid to Boys from the Blackstuff actor Michael Angelis →
In the 1970s Angelis became a familiar face as the gloomy, philosophising Lucien in the Carla Lane sitcom The Liver Birds, a character who always wished he had stayed home with his rabbits.
· Paris cafes, bars and restaurants to reopen to outdoor space row →
The mayor has also said the extra 50km (31 miles) of cycle lanes - nicknamed “coronapaths” – installed during the health crisis to encourage bike use may become permanent.
· Living in the past: lifestyles from bygone eras →
Lisa Lane, 54, and her fiancé Peter Baker, 62, met as DJs on the vintage weekender scene.
· The hospitality industry gets creative ahead of the June 1 re-opening →
‘Most places will have arrows and lanes where people can move,’ says Kalabokas.
· George Floyd protesters: 'We don't need a curfew, we need change' →
The three other officers involved - identified as Thomas Lane, Tou Thao and J Alexander Kueng - have not been charged, angering protesters who say they all must be held accountable.
· Tracing the lost London venues that helped launch Amy Winehouse, Hendrix and punk →
Amy Winehouse was once quoted as saying that she began her career in this spot, “singing for old people in the back room of a pub in Rayners Lane”.
· COVID-19: Singapore in talks with several countries to establish 'green lanes' for travel →
Singapore is in talks with several countries, including Australia and South Korea, to establish “green lanes” for travel during the COVID-19 environment, officials said.