|lane in each||それぞれの車線|
· The only child: how is quarantine affecting kids without siblings? →
According to the writer Megan Lane, so far, isolation has been a non-issue for her nine-year-old daughter Simone.
· UK lockdown: What are the new rules for drivers and how far can people travel? →
Relaxing parking restrictions and reducing or abolishing charges (including the London Congestion Charge) would help, as would scrapping bus lanes, if temporarily.
· Steve King’s Racism Won’t Be His Undoing →
“We like to stick to our lane,” Scott Reed, the chamber’s senior political strategist, told me.
· Sell, stow or dump? Retailers wrestle with mountain of unsold stock →
UK-based Parker Lane Group, which helps companies manage excess stock and advises on selling off-price, is processing at least double its usual volume of up to 1.5 million items of apparel per month, founder Raffy Kassardjian told Reuters.
· Mixed fortunes for London shops hit by Covid-19 pandemic →
LONDON, June 2 — Behind the colourful shopfronts in England’s Lane, a picture-postcard street near north London’s Primrose Hill, business owners are experiencing mixed fortunes as a result of the pandemic lockdown.
· 10 of the best novels set in Portugal – that will take you there →
Sure, it’s not as electric as Brick Lane, but, as an evocation of rural Portugal, it’s definitely worth a read.
· Mixed fortunes for London shops hit by pandemic →
Behind the colourful shopfronts in England's Lane, a picture-postcard street near north London's Primrose Hill, business owners are experiencing mixed fortunes as a result of the pandemic lockdown.
· Coronavirus NSW restrictions: why can pubs host 50 people when I'm only allowed to have five in my house? →
On the other hand, up to 10 people can swim in an outdoor pool, as long as there is one swimmer per lane.
· The officer who stood by as George Floyd died is Asian American. We need to talk about that. →
Minneapolis police identified former officers Thomas Lane and J. Alexander Kueng — in addition to Thao, who has a history of involvement in use-of-force incidents— as also being involved in Floyd’s detainment.