|large number||Çok sayıda|
|large numbers||Büyük sayılar|
|large part||Büyük kısım|
|large scale||Büyük ölçek|
|very large||Çok büyük|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Climate crisis: UK’s largest solar farm could be given go-ahead despite environmental and safety concerns →
The UK’s largest solar farm, capable of delivering clean power to 91,000 homes will be built on the north Kent coast if given the go-ahead by ministers this week.
· Madagascar sends troops, doctors to virus-hit eastern town →
Madagascar's cabinet held a special meeting on Sunday to discuss the situation in Toamasina, the country's second largest city.
· China's crypto is all about tracing — and power →
(Bloomberg Opinion) –The coronavirus has disrupted the world in very large ways.
· Photo: A long awaited hug on Long Island →
Syria reported 20 new coronavirus cases on Monday, the largest single-day increase to date, the Health Ministry announced.
· Coronavirus: Barley used to make beer could become food for barnyard animals as pubs and restaurants remain closed →
Stockpiles in the European Union, where the largest amount is grown, will jump 14 per cent to 5.9 million tons next season, US government data show, and French malting barley prices recently hit the lowest since at least 2015.
The New York Times
· $1.25 Million Homes in California →
The Redstone, a 24-unit condominium in the Russian Hill neighborhood, was designed by Henry Clay Smith, an early 20th-century architect known for his skill at building large structures on San Francisco’s hilly terrain.
· 'They are poverty wages': Top unionist calls for living wage for front-line workers →
A rise in the minimum wage directly affects about a quarter of the Australian workforce because many workers' pay, including at large companies like Kmart and Flight Centre, is tied to the $19.49 an hour rate.
· Peter England ropes in Ayushmann Khurrana as brand ambassador →
We believe that Ayushmann will help in getting this social message delivered to a large set of Indians across the country,” he added.
· English Premier League to vote on return of contact training →
“This type of training would start with smaller ‘clusters’ of 2-3 athletes and eventually progress to larger groups of 4-12 athletes, and ultimately full team training,” added the government advice.