|large number||Çok sayıda|
|large numbers||Büyük sayılar|
|large part||Büyük kısım|
|large scale||Büyük ölçek|
|very large||Çok büyük|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Entercom: It's Time To Recover →
However, in recent quarters, it has been gaining popularity very quickly, with large platforms like Spotify (NYSE:SPOT) saying that programmatic was making up 25% of their business.
· Chaguan: China’s “Wolf Warrior” diplomacy gamble →
China is not the only large country consumed with its own grievances.
· AI manoeuvres: Business lessons from the Pentagon →
The way he has gone about it offers a case study in how large organisations struggle to adopt advanced technology.
· Business this week →
Latin America’s largest airline and its affiliates in Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru filed for bankruptcy protection because of covid-19.
· Limited Upside For Optical Cable's Stock Unless Management Chooses To Optimize Shareholder Value By Selling The Company Over The Next Year →
OCC obtained a large, forgivable PPP loan.
· Battling Covid-19: India acted as pharmacy of the world in response to coronavirus, says MEA →
Digital highways can be used to leverage our higher education capabilities through tele-education onto a much larger market,” he said.
· Trump eager for July Fourth celebration in D.C. despite coronavirus pandemic →
Last year, Trump’s military-style July 4 parade in D.C. drained a special city fund designed to help finance extra security and anti-terrorism measures during large events.
· Let Hong Kong move to America →
The State Department says it no longer considers Hong Kong to be autonomous from China, a result of both China’s increasingly heavy-handed rule and a larger deterioration in the US-China relationship.
· Regeneron's Dupixent Data, And Other News: The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Biopharma →
The study has been published in the New England Journal of Medicine and noted that the inference may have been caused by the larger sample size in that category.
· Splunk: Strong Prospects For The Foreseeable Future →
Splunk's valuation is modest given its robust growth rate, the potential for high-profit margins, and the large addressable market.