“Late” in the news
|during the late|
|until the late|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Ursula von der Leyen told EU has 'much to learn from UK' as horror safety record laid bare →
The latest data from the European Commission shows that across the bloc in 2018, 25,178 people tragically died in road collisions on member states' roads.
· Footballer Serge Aurier’s brother shot dead in Toulouse →
When emergency services arrived at 0300 GMT, the 26-year-old was injured in the abdomen and he later died in hospital, the fire service said.
· Google’s Sundar Pichai speaks up on digital tax; says this about 100 countries rewriting global tax rules →
Get live Stock Prices from BSE, NSE, US Market and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds.
· Papa John's: Fundamentally Flawed Company - Sell On Valuation →
In that regards, given the success of the large pizza chains that have strongly focused on value as their predominant strategy to drive retail sales and the factor that PZZA with its premium strategy was already experiencing declining retail sales growth prior to the events of late 2017, clearly indicate that continuing with the premium strategy is not going to garner dramatic retail sales at the new stores.
· Merger Arbitrage Analysis And Spread Performance - July 12, 2020 →
This latest twist appears to lessen that stance and with FSCT resolute in their defense of no wrongdoing this outcome has become a lot more difficult to call.
· Washington’s NFL team will no longer be called the Redskins; new name to come later →
The team’s new head coach, Ron Rivera, said in a July 4 interview that he has been working with Snyder on the name change process since late May or early June.
· ‘Holy grail of shipwrecks’ found by robot submarine with treasure worth billions →
The San Jose galleon left Panama’s port city of Portobelo in late May 1708, its riches were destined for King Philip V of Spain, who relied on its arrival to finance the War of the Spanish Succession.